Can anyone who's suffered with acne scars help me?

I've been suffering with moderate acne scarring for years now and am finally going to do something about it. I was originally thinking about doing microneedling because it's the cheapest most effective treatment. Unfortunatley I've ran into some financial issue and may not be able to afford it, I was wondering if microdermabrasion would work just as well. I know I won't get great results like I would with the microneedling. I just want to hear from anyone who's had microdermabrasion for scars tell me their opinions. Did you guys at least notice some differences?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• accutane. the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had micro abrasions but I swear by "Palmer's skin therapy face oil" I use it in the wakes of my occasional acne flares. The scars drastically fade throught the week with consistant use. They fade completely by the end of the second week.

• I Know this isn't really the answer you were looking for but I figured I'd let you know about a cheaper option