Can anyone who's suffered with acne scars help me?

I've been suffering with moderate acne scarring for years now and am finally going to do something about it. I was originally thinking about doing microneedling because it's the cheapest most effective treatment. Unfortunatley I've ran into some financial issue and may not be able to afford it, I was wondering if microdermabrasion would work just as well. I know I won't get great results like I would with the microneedling. I just want to hear from anyone who's had microdermabrasion for scars tell me their opinions. Did you guys at least notice some differences?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• accutane. the end.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had micro abrasions but I swear by "Palmer's skin therapy face oil" I use it in the wakes of my occasional acne flares. The scars drastically fade throught the week with consistant use. They fade completely by the end of the second week.

0|0
    0|0
    • I Know this isn't really the answer you were looking for but I figured I'd let you know about a cheaper option

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• you need salicylic acid to combat acne. get a chemical peel

0|0
    1|0
  • You can do lactic acid peels at home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes