Favourite item of clothing?

Which is your favourite item of clothing?

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have a lightweight coat that had a hood, and lots of sewn-on pockets. I loved that coat, but I got into a car accident (not my fault), and the paramedics had to cut my coat up to remove it. I've never been able to find a coat in that style, and even though my car was totaled, I miss the coat more than the car. I still hate that bastard that caused that crash, because it was his fault I lost my coat.

Most Helpful Girl

• underwear because I know I look hot af under my dad's​ borrowed hoodie and baggy pants πŸ˜‚ makes me feel like a sexy secret spy undercover