Which Trait is the Most Important in a Girl?

I've noticed a lot of questions asking "which do you like more, boobs or butts?" and while I realize those are the most important things to a lot of guys in terms of a girl being attractive, I've always found myself most attracted to a girl's facial features and hair (color/style).
  • Boobs
    Vote A
  • Butts
    Vote B
  • Face
    Vote C
  • Hair
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For clarification, I'm exclusively referring to physical traits. If personality is more important to you, that's awesome, but not the point of the question.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some people say boobs or butt, but what do you mean? do you mean it like the bigger the better? or is it all about fit and healthy proportions and that nothing hangs?

I tend to like guys that have brown hair and blue eyes and I prefer wide (muscilan) shoulders and arms over a sicpack.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• everything in a proper symmetry with a beautiful face does it. big boobs and a flat ass and the other way around is a turn off in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • her feet to be precise... if a girl has a pretty face and dirty feet than not the girl for me. and yes eyes and hair do attract me a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally matters, but I've always have been a boob man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty

0|2
    0|0
  • loving

0|1
    0|0
  • Face, sexy legs and fit body.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes