Which Trait is the Most Important in a Girl?

I've noticed a lot of questions asking "which do you like more, boobs or butts?" and while I realize those are the most important things to a lot of guys in terms of a girl being attractive, I've always found myself most attracted to a girl's facial features and hair (color/style).
  • Boobs
  • Butts
  • Face
    Vote C
  • Hair
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E
For clarification, I'm exclusively referring to physical traits. If personality is more important to you, that's awesome, but not the point of the question.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• some people say boobs or butt, but what do you mean? do you mean it like the bigger the better? or is it all about fit and healthy proportions and that nothing hangs?

I tend to like guys that have brown hair and blue eyes and I prefer wide (muscilan) shoulders and arms over a sicpack.

Most Helpful Guy