Do you prefer a partner with long or short hair?

• Long
    Vote A
  • Short
    Vote B
  • In the middle
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion guys suits both long and short hair. So both is fine for me as long he's hot. : ) If I was attracted to women instead, I thinks I would prefer long hair. Women in general speaking suits long hair better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The length of your hair has nothing to do with how creative and interesting you are. I could cut my hair off or get extremely pixie like https://newaylook.com/best-short-black-hair/ and be just as interesting as somebody with the longest hair. This is just putting people down for doing what they want to their body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• depends on the person, as in if they look good with it or not girl or guy. but really if your partner like short or long unless its like a fetish (they fx are possessed with a specific hair style they think is sexy) your partner will find you gorgeous, sexy, cute no matter what if they really love you. so get what ever hair style you like ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all 3. Long, middle length, and short hair. I suppose it also depends on how the girl designs her length of hair as well. I think it's sexy. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair for the win, these days gals with short hair look like feminist extremists who hate all men

0|0
    0|0
  • Reasonably short (like a pixie cut, perhaps) to medium-length, I suppose.
    Long, flowing hair seems much more masculine to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it even matters for me. I fall for personality and Character..

2|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter... as long as she wears Nylons and Flats, and DANGLES HER SHOE VERY HAPPILY off the end of her foot, while sitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long blonde or red hair, preferably spread out on my pillow.

1|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on the type of woman that I am pursuing

0|0
    0|0
  • Long. Short hair can be nice though but not too short. I don't want a girl who seems like a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This is bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • Men prefer long, women prefer short

1|0
    0|0
  • what hair type are you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like in the middle - because you can do so much more with mid length hair and the hairdo will last longer than the very long hair... Short hair can and does look good on a dude or a woman, but it takes a certain head shape to really pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a girl, as long as she rocks it, its awesome. On a guy, middle length hair that can be tied into a manbun is fucking sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Short. I don't like long hair on a guy. It's a turn off. The shorter the better

0|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn! ♥ :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More fun to play with

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair