Girls, Is there such thing as a decent coverage foundation that won't kiss off?

Hey Ladies,
I am reaching out to you today for this reason because I have had this issue with drugstore foundations that I've used in the past. My foundation always seems to kiss off around my nose and mouth. After all is said and done, I also notice that certain parts of my face look cakey. I didn't start wearing foundation until Junior year of high school. That's when I was first introduced to it. Eventually, I started to get moderate acne and that's when I made it part of my daily routine to wear foundation everyday to cover it. Fast forward 5 years later and I am still wearing foundation everyday. I like the look of having a clear young looking complexion. My acne is now mild, but I have huge pores, redness, and some acne with an uneven pail skin tone. I feel so insecure when I look in the mirror sometimes. I don't look like a monster but I don't feel good. I miss my clear skin. I also get nervous about a guy seeing me without foundation because I feel like they'll up and leave and head for the road. I am confident in who I am but I don't feel beautiful because of my skin issues. I really want to look into getting laser treatment, but it's expensive and I am a college student so I don't even know if that's in the cards now. I just want to know of any foundations that won't kiss off... It's embarrassing when it does kiss off..

22

Most Helpful Girl