Is it ok for guys to wear tight jeans?

These are not that tight, but still.

Ofc, I like them because I feel comfortable in them. But what's your opinion?
Please say why you chose that answer.
Thanks ;)Is it ok for guys to wear tight jeans??Is it ok for guys to wear tight jeans??

• Yes, it looks good
    Vote A
  • Yes, but it doesn't look good
    Vote B
  • No (please specify why)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• oh my fucking god are you guys serious skinny jeans are okay to wear what the hell's wrong with you people and you know you're girls like skinny jeans so quit lying to the guy to tell you the truth man girls like it when guys wear skinny jeans because it shows your ass just how we like it when girls wear skinny jeans me personally I could care less what the what a bitch thinks if they don't like it they could look the other way!!°°😎😎😎😎😎😎

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's the answer I've waited for 😉😂👌 Selecting as MHO asap 😎

• Show All
    • What a clever way to justify your opinion!!😂😂😂😂😂😂🤗🤗🖒👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

• Thank for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• skinny jeans pinch the shit out of my crotch, I could only imagine how uncomfortable they would be if I had balls. fyi, if I see a man in skinny jeans I automatically assume he's gay or bi curious/a total bitch.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not always

A BIG NO

for the ones that show your crack, camel toe or are just plain uncomfortable. If it cannot sip up properly or feels like you are suffocating then no way

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean whatever suits your fancy but most girls find it as a turn off unless they're into the scene/emo type

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guys wore them in my country, I think it look good but only if the guys isn't chubby neither skinny, if not it doesn't suit very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me skinny or tight jeans don't look good on guys, i like more of a hip hop style like baggy clothes and all

1|0
    0|0
  • They are pretty tight but you should do what you want I'm not really a fan of guys with skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • There's jeans like that for them in the store, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what ever you want. Tight jeans or not

2|1
    0|0
  • It's fine but not what I'm attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's okay. It's not attractive to me, though

0|0
    0|0
  • it just sends off a very clear orientation vibe to me.. Its not a rule though. If its constantly what he wears then yeah, he appears bi to me maybe. If its more a style choice or once in a while, I don't know.. wouldn't think much of it unless it was pretty much the only kinda pants he wore.

I think a lot of guys end up wearing it because they are alt or have a hard time finding something that fits. Girls wear leggings for the same reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's weird

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• not a good look in my opinion for guys but people should wear what they want

1|0
    0|0
  • There is the slim fit jeans and there is the skinny fit jeans. not the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't wear it.. heat is bad for your testicles..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's fine.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes