Is it ok for guys to wear tight jeans?

These are not that tight, but still.

Ofc, I like them because I feel comfortable in them. But what's your opinion?
Please say why you chose that answer.
Thanks ;)Is it ok for guys to wear tight jeans??Is it ok for guys to wear tight jeans??

• Yes, it looks good
  • Yes, but it doesn't look good
  • No (please specify why)
    Vote C

135

Most Helpful Guy

• oh my fucking god are you guys serious skinny jeans are okay to wear what the hell's wrong with you people and you know you're girls like skinny jeans so quit lying to the guy to tell you the truth man girls like it when guys wear skinny jeans because it shows your ass just how we like it when girls wear skinny jeans me personally I could care less what the what a bitch thinks if they don't like it they could look the other way!!°°😎😎😎😎😎😎

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's the answer I've waited for 😉😂👌 Selecting as MHO asap 😎

• What a clever way to justify your opinion!!😂😂😂😂😂😂🤗🤗🖒👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

• Thank for MHO