How can you prevent random acne from appearing on your face?

It seems it doesn't matter for my skin, how well I take care of it, I still randomly start getting reddish acne around my cheeks and nose.

Is there another way to prevent that from happening?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be stressed out too often.

Vitamin C is great for your skin
    , avoid soda.

Stay healthy.

Don't take in too much sun daily.

Spa days are recommended.

Do not eat fast foods too often.

Provide body with minimum amount of recommended daily nutrients.

Most Helpful Girl

• I take the contraception pill as it never fails to take my acne away. I also use a brand called 'forever aloe' which is pure aloe Vera products. The face wash is great for acne my skin has never been so clear. Sudo crem is also amazing if you leave it on over night! But it mainly comes down to keeping your face clean regularly and having a good diet also alongside the other things that I mentioned.