How can you prevent random acne from appearing on your face?

It seems it doesn't matter for my skin, how well I take care of it, I still randomly start getting reddish acne around my cheeks and nose.

Is there another way to prevent that from happening?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be stressed out too often.

Vitamin C is great for your skin
    , avoid soda.

Stay healthy.

Don't take in too much sun daily.

Spa days are recommended.

Do not eat fast foods too often.

Provide body with minimum amount of recommended daily nutrients.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I take the contraception pill as it never fails to take my acne away. I also use a brand called 'forever aloe' which is pure aloe Vera products. The face wash is great for acne my skin has never been so clear. Sudo crem is also amazing if you leave it on over night! But it mainly comes down to keeping your face clean regularly and having a good diet also alongside the other things that I mentioned.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Acne. org
    Follow their guide and use their cream. Make sure u r not allergic to any of it by putting tinny bit on ur finger skin etc..
    :) they done good job with their product.

1|0
    0|0
    • hi! I actually use acne. org right now 😊
      How long did it take you to get a clear face? Does it help fade old spots?

• No didn't help fading old spots.
      I am using it for 1 month now and not on daily basis like 1 time every 3-4 days and it helped a good amount so far.

For old spots am searching for a products :/ didn't find any so far. To treat scars or acne marks etc

• Body scrubs. Also, turn down the heat of your showers/baths, and drink enough water (stay hydrated). It can also happen due to hormone imbalance, especially around that time of month, for girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Acid burn. You can't have acne on your face if you have don't have face
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../reece.JPG

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the things I've heard that'll help is when you shower, at the last minute you turn the water to extremely cold so the pores close right as they are clean

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you tend to notice if it's during yoir period? Or around? Could just be hormones fucking with you. Lol. Nothing you can really do. But if you go see a doc they may give you some spot treatment.

1|0
    0|0
  • drink a lot of water, good diet and exercise, don't overwash your face that can cause acne and most people do it, and use noncomodegenic make up and moisturizer

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a part of life unfortunately, even celebrities get it. I use curology and still do to stop breaking out.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can make the potion of acnizium and do the rituals on it when it's a full moon and bam! You have no longer acne. Tested and approved by a lizard. ✋

0|0
    0|0
  • Zinc tables are fantastic for Acne and red blemishes. I use it once every two days and it does the job. Try and stick away from sugar and fatty foods to make it work even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe its the food you eat

I get pimples from fried food and too much chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean most of my acne is hidden behind my fringe but i have these clearasil pad things that clear everything within 2-3 days if i remember to apply them twice a day (I'm kind of disorganised)

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember The Joker from The Dark Knight. He's figured out a way to do it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just have hyperactive sebaceous glands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but if you find out you'll be a hero to millions of teenagers.

0|0
    0|0
  • use tea tree oil to get rid of them and make sure to hydrate your face often

0|0
    0|0
  • Use hot warm water to wash face an a exfoliating creams helps remove the build up

0|0
    0|0
  • Not washing my face or using creams stopped my acne

0|0
    0|0
  • have a good diet plan. stop eating oily food

1|0
    0|0
  • clean pillowcase every night. drink tons of water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Water H2O

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• This is hard, but it always worked w/ me when I had acne: No processed foods, sugar, milk products, never touch your face, and wash it 2 times a day; drink lots of water, and try cleansing your face with witch hazel, and put on a very thin layer salicylic acid once or twice a day. It really works. If you try it, let me know if you see any improvements after 2 weeks! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I recommend the regimen at acne. org I don't think there is a perfect, never get a zit ever, remedy, but this regimen sees to really work well.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes