Girls, why do you wear high heels?

What is your reasoning for wearing high heels? Do you wear them everyday or only on occasions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm short, so they give me a little height and I like how they look. I only buy the more expensive brands, not out of snobbery, but because the cheaper ones are the ones most likely to cause discomfort. You get what you pay for. I wear them almost daily and I don't have any pain or discomfort at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If women didn't wear heels, their shoe dangling wouldn't be as exciting to watch and enjoy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I very rarely wear heels. I thnk I wore them twice last year and that was only for special occasions. When I wore them, it was cause it went with the outfit and, as I said, it was a special occasion so I wanted to look a little nicer and I'm only 5'2 so adding a little to my height is a good way to go about doing that. Obviously I prefer to go without heels though.

0|0
    0|0
  • On summer I wear them almost everyday when I go to the park or somewhere located in old town, but if I'm going to spend my time by going a lot of kilometres, the of course I put on my sneakers. They make me look higher and I feel better wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the event, I prefer comfortable shoes over heels. We wear heels as a fashion statement and to make us stand out in the crowd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when there's something special like a wedding or bals/proms. I wear it because my sneakers probably won't match my dress or other clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre more comfortable than flat shoes for me and i walk in on my feet a lot which makes for bad ankles but high heels prevent that. walking kn flat shoes hurts my ankles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. When they're comfortable lol. I wear them everyday because of work. I don't know it makes me feel all girly and grown up

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how they look. I wouldn't wear them if I know I'm going to be walking a lot but they make me feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear them on occasions. but it gives us this strong empowering feeling. plus it makes our calves look killer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, heels enhance various physical attributes. It makes someone short look taller, it accentuates the butt, and they look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make my legs look longer and my calves look amazing in heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear them for occasions. they kill my feet. but they look cute lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Its sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont wear because not comfortable nor healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • peer pressure and irritation on the account of it

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes my ass look amazing. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • no joke though. that's actually what they're meant for.. to make the butt look better

• @kamelot haha I know.

• I personally don't really wear heels because they hurt but when I do it gives me more confidence and I would wear them when I go on dates because i want the guy to think I'm attractive/sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I wear a lot of heels because I have high arches and very small feet so I have better balance on heels than in flat shoes. I don't wear them every day but I'd say I wear some type of heel at least 3 times a week.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• they wear them because it enhances the butt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes