Should I get a liposuction on my face (cheeks)?

I am really planing to get a liposuction to my cheeks done.. they bother me so much and it all startes when I was about 4. My granny bought me a barbie magazine with a vale in it.. she put it on me and i started crying because i thought i was so ugly.
from the beginning of school until now so much people have called me hamster cheek! I think that it makes my face look asymetrical too.

• Yes
  • No

1611

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Don't do it!
    Guys find all kinds of different things attractive.
    There are guys who find cheeks like that majorly attractive.
    Others find other things attractive... cheekbones, big lips, small lips.
    Unless you're in a disfiguring accident, stick with what you got.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're still a kid you can grow out of it. I'm not even sure if they will allow a procedure like that on someone still young and growing. Besides if it's just highschool or whatever, that will only last four years and then you'd be done with those who bullied you. Don't get the surgery.

• It had been literally in every school i've been to

• Yeah but no body says that stuff when you're done highschool. Just hold out a little longer.