Should I get a liposuction on my face (cheeks)?

I am really planing to get a liposuction to my cheeks done.. they bother me so much and it all startes when I was about 4. My granny bought me a barbie magazine with a vale in it.. she put it on me and i started crying because i thought i was so ugly.
from the beginning of school until now so much people have called me hamster cheek! I think that it makes my face look asymetrical too.
Should I get a liposuction on my face (cheeks)?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Don't do it!
    Guys find all kinds of different things attractive.
    There are guys who find cheeks like that majorly attractive.
    Others find other things attractive... cheekbones, big lips, small lips.
    Unless you're in a disfiguring accident, stick with what you got.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're still a kid you can grow out of it. I'm not even sure if they will allow a procedure like that on someone still young and growing. Besides if it's just highschool or whatever, that will only last four years and then you'd be done with those who bullied you. Don't get the surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    • It had been literally in every school i've been to

• Yeah but no body says that stuff when you're done highschool. Just hold out a little longer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• No. Don't do anything stupid like that 'till you're at least 25. By then your brain will be formed enough to make a mature decision.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't do it. ----I could have kisses those cheeks a hundred times. But you are not my partner. You don't know the value of those chubby cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • u can find some exercises on YouTube to reduce the fat. and stop eating salty products. this is causing u to bloat.

0|0
    0|0
  • your too young to be thinking of that, if you exercise more by the time your older it will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think you look adorable but you should do what makes you happy honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're too insecure about them loose some weight and they will eventually go

0|0
    0|0
    • I am already skinny i honestly love my body but whenever i get a new school photo i look so fat.. even my parent told me this

• well then eat a chewing gum for a couple of days (or weeks) as it significantly helps to shape your face and even helps reveal your cheek bones

• I think you are very cute. keep everything natural 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see a reason to, i voted no

0|0
    0|0
  • just stop

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

They will probably slim with time somewhat.

That said, do you know why old people with face lifts look weird? the lack of fat in their cheeks.

Its cute, relax you'll miss it when it's gone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No because if you do the fat will just be stored somewhere else... maybe your neck... Would that be something you'd be fine with?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have chubby cheeks, doesn't matter how skinny I get my cheeks will still be round and full. Just embrace it, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you at all. People have different face shapes, having chubby cheeks isn't necessarily a negative thing? For me it just means a lot of people will grab and sqeeze them, it hurts a little but not enough to consider a liposuction haha

0|0
    0|0
  • you are too young to touch your face. trust me, you do not want to alter yourself so seriously so young. it'll get better

0|0
    0|0
  • Liposuction makes things look stretched out and unattractive, and many people say full cheeks makes you look more healthy and youthful compared to a bony jawline

0|0
    0|0
  • What ? There's nothing wrong with you. You're not ugly at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're under 18 so you have time. If you were 18 I would have voted yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will be 18 soon

• Then I will say yes or maybe try to lose weight / have a different diet (less salt).

• How old are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • you aren't 18 you can't yet

0|0
    0|0
  • You too young you need to wait. How old are you

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think you're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You can do that? Hmm I want that

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • no it looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very cute. You are still young but i hope you take the time to learn how to accept your self and embrace what makes you different because that what will make your strength in the future... i suffered from thinking I am too fat for almost all my childhood and teenage. Today i love my body so much and i am so happy I have it like that. You should cherish your body... You only have one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes