WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?

is wearing leggings make u a slut? should i wear them or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what makes you a slut is sleeping with a bunch of dudes behind their backs. wear what you want, man! :)

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes don't turn you into a slut. If that's what you want to wear, wear them

1|0
    0|0
    • but i asked a guy if i should he said no dont because there is a girl at school who is one and wears leggings

• Show All
    • ok thanks

• Your welcomez. And you never know, that girl is probably going through hell. Slut shaming can really break someone down. Maybe she's just had false rumors being spread about her. Have a nice day though😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely NOT! They are VERY Cute, girls tell me they're EXTREMELY comfy, & except for a time or 2 that I saw really skinny girls tuck something in, a top usually covers all but the legs. They are Cute, Sexy & Fashionable!

0|0
    0|0
  • no wearing leggings doesn't make you a slut wtf lmao its obviously comfortable so if being comfortable makes you a slut then I don't know what to say

2|0
    0|0
  • leggings are sexy. if someone says they are slutty ignore them they are probably insecure or oldgranny

0|0
    0|0
  • clothes don't make you a slut, sleeping around does. wear what you wanna wear

0|0
    0|0
  • wear what you want, leggings dont make you a slut

2|0
    0|0
  • wear them! theyre not slutty

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • wearing only leggings, is slutty, youd need to wear something over them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, i use to wear leggings in public but not anymore. Got tired of the rude comments and catcalls. Its annoying. I just wear skinny jeans or jeggings now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not unless they're transparent lol. Leggings are fine. Doesn't equate to you having had multiple sexual partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matters in what you wear with it. If you wear leggings with a leather plunge crop top... You get what I mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl leggings are super comfortable and if a guy calls you a slut for wearing them, fuck him!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No they do not. Nothing makes you a slut, it's just another social construct.

0|0
    0|0
  • unless it's like some formal event leggings are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No only if your panties aren't showing or surging

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a slut lies in your actions not your looks

2|0
    0|0
    • I agree but sometimes you don't need something more than a girls looks to know that she is a slut

• why would wearing leggings make you a slut?😂 wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • no wtf they are comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing makes you a slut. It's a bullshit word used to oppress women. Leggings are normal, regular attire.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes