Why do some women on instagram cover their dermatological problems with make up shouldn't they go to a dermatologist instead?

Its obvious they need a visit to the dermatologist but they choose to cover their dermatological problem up with make up. Some of them also appear to have all sorts of allergies. Thats a problem caused by our modern lifestyle, nothing to do about it.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes it has nothing to do with the fact their skin is bad sometimes they could be on their period and are breaking out bad. no dermatologist is gonna be able. to stop. that.

• They look like they need some vitamin D becuase their skin is terrible some times.

• some girls have poor diets even of they are model worthy. I have a friend who's a size double zero pants and lives off Red bull ranch chips and chocolate. but her face looks like pizza. she even went to a dermatologist and they said it was diet, she just didn't care I quote ( make up covers it)

Most Helpful Guy

• You answered yourself , this is definitely a problem caused by our modern society and there's nothing to do about it either :/