Do you collect pieces of clothing that you know you'll always wear and cherish?

I'm obsessed with embellished dresses and corporate wear. I don't know if it's bad that I collect embellished dresses and they're quite similar. Is it a waste of money wearing similar designs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't done it till now but I think if I will collect it will be a collection of suits like Barney Stinson..

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm collecting really nice dresses to wear and possibly pass down to the next generation.

• that's cool.. you should also collect something authentic and related to different cultures if you are thinking of passing it down..

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy and wear what you like but the hope of passing them on is probably far fetched

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I have things from way back went out of style came back in. went out again. you mean like that lol or something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes that my girlfriend wear? lol jk I don't do that sounds uninteresting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha people collect anything from stamps to bottle caps, if its something you're into collect it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean literally pieces of clothes or the whole dress/shirt/pant?

0|0
    0|0
    • I buy sparkly dresses and wear them. I hope I get to pass it down to family members but I only buy it when it's on sale :)

• oh okay, well its not a waste of money if you feel happy wearing it

• I collect shirts that have a nice photo on them an are hard to find

0|0
    0|0
  • embellished dresses?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I like embellished scarves so I tend to collect those

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it too sometime I don't even wear them. I just like to have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only buy stuff I want to wear.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes