Do you collect pieces of clothing that you know you'll always wear and cherish?

I'm obsessed with embellished dresses and corporate wear. I don't know if it's bad that I collect embellished dresses and they're quite similar. Is it a waste of money wearing similar designs?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't done it till now but I think if I will collect it will be a collection of suits like Barney Stinson..

• I'm collecting really nice dresses to wear and possibly pass down to the next generation.

• that's cool.. you should also collect something authentic and related to different cultures if you are thinking of passing it down..

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy and wear what you like but the hope of passing them on is probably far fetched