Long hair (past the shoulder) on tall guys (2.00m, 6"7). Yay or nay?

Just wondering if it suits me or not. Been thinking about getting it cut, but it took a while to grow it, so it sounds like a pity to cut it.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I looooove long hair on guys, it looks sexy! But the number of times I've seen guys with long greasy hair... no thank you.
    So if you want long hair GO FOR IT but don't forget to wash it! x)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I use shampoo and conditioner every day ^^ I haven't been to a barber in a while, though, not sure if I should (Afraid I'll walk out bald :#)