I don't have time to ever do my hair?

Ever since I started working I haven't washed my hair because I'm always busy with work and school. I can't perm my own hair because I don't know how to do that and my mom works on weekends at 2pm and I get off of work at 6pm. I would recommend asking my dad to help me with my hair but I don't know if that's the best idea. Do you have any options of how I can solve this? I have to get a perm or my hair will get damaged. 😭😭 I don't know what to do

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Your probably best to get it done professionally, the cost will be cheaper than fixing it if it gets messed up

• But than that means I have to set up appointments.

• Have you ever seen a messed up perm? No bueno

• Yes! They look really bad. I guess I'll get someone who knows what they're doing.