Do lazy days freak guys out?

When a guy is used to a girl wearing make up, and nice clothes. And one day the girl shows up no make up, sweats, uggs, etc. Does that turn a guy off?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her to be comfortable, and be who she is!! No FAKE SHT ALLOWED, in MY HOUSE!!
    What's wrong with her being comfortable, casual, in sweats, just hanging out?
    I'm wanting to start a HUGE garden, in the next few weeks! One that I know, she's single, and I am too, has said she wants to help, because she lives in an apartment, and wants to grow some goodies in my yard.
    OK, Good for us both. We are liking, a little, maybe, there could be something.
    I wouldn't expect her to come over in a dress and heals, make-up, and so on!!
    We are casual friends, but there might be more to it...
    Sweat pants, or leggings, a T-shirt, maybe some gardening foreplay?
    Don't discount her 'casual' attire, or lack of make-up!!
    I actually prefer when women don't paint that sht on themselves!! I want to see HER, not some fake 'Photoshop' kind of thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• See, the trick is to just not wear makeup in the first place lol

My fiance has to deal with my natural face 99% of the time. Natural face, undone hair. t-shirt and jeans.

He always comments when I actually do wear makeup/do my hair/dress up. Says I look very pretty. But he knows that I am too lazy of an individual to do that all the time lol

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that is true love! this world is crazy! well at least my high school is. I have to wear make up cause my pimples get bad some times so I try and cover up the red ones. and if I don't, there's always this guy that comes up to me and says "your faces looks like it got pelted with a BB gun" of course its in front of everyone, and I always come back with something smart ass like. but it still hurts ya know.

• Oh yes, I understand. That makes sense.