Do lazy days freak guys out?

When a guy is used to a girl wearing make up, and nice clothes. And one day the girl shows up no make up, sweats, uggs, etc. Does that turn a guy off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her to be comfortable, and be who she is!! No FAKE SHT ALLOWED, in MY HOUSE!!
    What's wrong with her being comfortable, casual, in sweats, just hanging out?
    I'm wanting to start a HUGE garden, in the next few weeks! One that I know, she's single, and I am too, has said she wants to help, because she lives in an apartment, and wants to grow some goodies in my yard.
    OK, Good for us both. We are liking, a little, maybe, there could be something.
    I wouldn't expect her to come over in a dress and heals, make-up, and so on!!
    We are casual friends, but there might be more to it...
    Sweat pants, or leggings, a T-shirt, maybe some gardening foreplay?
    Don't discount her 'casual' attire, or lack of make-up!!
    I actually prefer when women don't paint that sht on themselves!! I want to see HER, not some fake 'Photoshop' kind of thing!

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• See, the trick is to just not wear makeup in the first place lol

My fiance has to deal with my natural face 99% of the time. Natural face, undone hair. t-shirt and jeans.

He always comments when I actually do wear makeup/do my hair/dress up. Says I look very pretty. But he knows that I am too lazy of an individual to do that all the time lol

1|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that is true love! this world is crazy! well at least my high school is. I have to wear make up cause my pimples get bad some times so I try and cover up the red ones. and if I don't, there's always this guy that comes up to me and says "your faces looks like it got pelted with a BB gun" of course its in front of everyone, and I always come back with something smart ass like. but it still hurts ya know.

• Oh yes, I understand. That makes sense.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• If you go from a 7 to a 5, then heck yeah. That's why you shouldn't date a girl who wears lots of makeup. You want her to be attractive without makeup too.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm not talking a boat load of make up. I only wear eyeliner, and concealer for my pimples from time to time. I dont do know crazy eye shadow crap. But a lot of guys then come up and ask me "are you okay you look tired."

• That's fine then.
      They ask you if you're tired because you look different. You can't expect guys to see you in the same light when you change how you look. If you cover your imperfections every day, and then one day you don't, it's normal people will ask questions.

• I'd be impressed. It means she's comfortable enough around me to do that, which is a good thing. Contrary to what society wants women to believe, you don't "need" make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The opposite. It turns me on because it shows she is comfortable and relaxed around me

1|0
    0|0
  • it actually helps me to remember that she is just another person. she has lazy days too.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea but very less oftenly, boy will not be much affected as far as turning on is concerned..

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a lot more ugly under that makeup then Ofc it freaks him out

0|1
    0|1
  • Nah, I love when I see girls natural

1|0
    0|0
  • not me

1|0
    0|0
  • no your body turns them on

0|0
    0|0
  • June 26 in my lazy day

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I don't get turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but, i would wonder, what's wrong.. i dont really think there's ever such thing as a "lazy" day, unless of course it's a holiday.. so, i would just think something was wrong. do my best to find out what it was.. and also do my best to help

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I mean I'm tired of getting up early, everyday to look better. Though it only takes me 15 minutes. that's 15 minutes I could be sleeping!

• Show All
    • if i dont have a six pack, it means i haven't worked out for one.. nor do i want one. do i have to have one to be attractive? apparently you do, just look at channing tatum

face it, women need makeup just like men need six packs

• thats stupid! sure, it can look nicer, but why do we need to look good to visit their grandmother? she's not going to mind, my friends dont care, so why should i wear it? its unnatural, and unless im a moviestar there's no reason i really need it in day to day life

• No. Why would it? If anything, it would show that she's comfortable around me, and that's a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• no. i'm usually glammed up but just this past Saturday i was having a sleepover with this guy and i had absolutely zero makeup and ponytail and he complimented me saying my skin was clear, my lips were full, and my light green eyes were so pretty.

1|0
    0|0
    • i think guys like the glam but also like seeing you natural

• how do you keep ur skin clear?

• i wash my face twice a day with algenist cleanser, i use 2 or 3 face masks a week from sephora! i'm currently using a peel from dr dennis gross. i also moisturize with algenist and la mer! i drink a lot of water and take my makeup off with micellar water. i don't pick my skin and i take my makeup off whenever i can with a clinique foaming cleanser. i wash my makeup brushes 2-3 times a week as well! and i wash my beauty blender daily.

• No, and its better to have a guy see you dressed in your comfortable gear especially if thats how you dress normally. If dress in more form fitting clothing is not your style, then dont dress like that when around him and dont make it a big deal then he will make it a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is not a turn off

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes