Anything wrong with corporate dress?

I'm in uni, I like to dress corporately every business day. is it weird?
girls do you like guys that dress corporately?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of odd, unless it's required it looks out of place but if you feel comfortable and confident then own it 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a hotness to it perhaps because you're a bit outside the mainstream on the casual college campus. Dressing that way signals to people that you're very serious about your grades, extremely career focused, and that you're fairly conservative. You will get pigeonholed and stereotyped, so if you're uncomfortable being seen that way, you may want to rethink things. If this is exactly how you want people to see you, then you have the perfect look!