Makeup (With or without)?

Makeup is to help right? But why do people with no spots still use makeup.. I've got a clean (almost spotless) face but people with not so perfect skin make me even feel like I should use makeup and it's makes me fake and without it on me they make me feel less beautiful.. And it hurts 😨

• I just love dolling up 😱
  • I prefer going natural 😇
  • The light makeup is what I think is best! 💄
    Vote C

74

Most Helpful Guy

• guys don't wear makeup, so if we notice it we immediately think it's fake, thats not to say you dont look beautiful, as long as you look like a person and not a clown we don't judge you. if you look like you ate shit running through Sephora then yes, even if we find you attractive we will think it's kind of ridiculous. if you don't need the makeup don't wear it. makeup was designed to enhance, too many women use it to alter and it can ruin what the earth created in the first place. just be you

• Thanks.. Right about the enhancing though.. Most girls can't do without it.. And when they go on makeup free day it's like they have some disease (like aids)

• oh trust me, all women are beautiful, if makeup makes you feel better than fine, but even just as a friend the makeup they sell is so unhealthy and literally designed to be addictive to use, so use what you need and nothing more, kinda like hair gel πŸ˜‹

• Awwnnn.. Nice... And thanks
      Lol.. U'r addicted to hair gel
      I'm addicted to my lip balm

Most Helpful Girl

• Foundation can be used to enhance beautiful skin as it evens out your complexion. Even with clear skin, people often still have some discoloration or unevenness to the skin. Also, foundations can reduce shine or add dewiness to the face, depending on how you like your skin to look. When wearing a full face of makeup (even a very natural look), it often looks more complete, clean and put together with a nice (non-cakey) foundation. Foundation is by no means a daily requirement or a necessary step for everyones routine, but sometimes its a nice look to have. I wear foundation less than once per week because i like the feeling better, I feel its better for my skin, and its just an extra step i dont always want to deal with. But if I have something going on or I want to go out or look very nice and put together I definitely feel the extra step is worth it. Its all about personal preference. Dont feel pressured to wear it just because everyone around you does. Your worth is not in your complexion. I work retail and all the girls i work with wear a full face of makeup everyday but i dont feel the need to conform, even though the company would also prefer me to do so, I refuse to do something for the sheer pleasure of someone else.