What's something that makes you feel special?

For me it's my eyes
I was born with blue-greyish spots in my eyes and my eyes always stood out among others,
I was often asked/told
"Wow, what do you have in your eyes?"
"I have never seen eyes like that before"
"You have so beautiful eyes!"
"I wish I had eyes like you"
Like everyday I felt like a museum exhibit :D
It really made me feel special and different and I assume my eyes played a big role of me being confident and successful, cause I always naively believed that me being so different meant that I was born for big goals :D
What's something you like about yourself and something that makes you feel special and unique?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• this is gonna sound cheesy as hell but my girlfriend makes me feel special. just having her next to me makes me feel like a million bucks.

If I had to choose something else though I'd have to say the fact that I'm very emotional and am not afraid to express it makes me special.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow you are so cute!

• awww thanks, she's really a special girl and I'm so lucky to have met her over 3 years ago on a trip to Europe :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw that's so nice. I used to get eye complements a lot too! Ever since I started doing my makeup this way those complements vanished ha...

By the way thanks for asking this question, way to be positive... I once asked what's something you would change about you and realize it's pretty negative to put out in the world... ugh.

Anways...
    I'm confident innnnn my style above all. Nothing physical or mental, but I do take pride in my style. It's what I 100% control and it's the product of how I feel and what I think looks nice. I don't want to call myself art but I'm pretty creative and want to project myself in my clothes so I feel comfortable. If I'm going to be a silent loner in school I might as well let my choices speak. I want to feel like myself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• My glasses !πŸ‘“
    They give people the wrong idea that I'm a bookworm and can't do good in sports ,
    But ,
    My performance on the field , really astonishes everyone 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when a girl compliments how great my butt looks. Maybe even gives my butt a quick pat.
    By the way, LaFemmeFatale, you have amazingly beautiful eyes.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm tall, strong and I have long hair. Makes me feel like I'm an ancient barbarian or viking or something, I like that, hahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • those are a few artistic and beautiful wordings. And you definitely are destined for big goals. my smile is said to have been my strong suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you eyes are killer hahaha^^
    Well I think I can good with people

1|0
    0|0
  • these days nothing. the older i get and the way i'm treated I feel less and less special

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing, there is nothing in my life that makes me feel special. i have more things in my life that makes me feel miserable as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • My shyness, it makes me feel special but in a negative way.

1|2
    0|0
  • I get compliments on how calm and nice I can be, especially in stressful situations

1|0
    0|0
  • eyelashes. every girl i know says their jealous if them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pics or didn't happen

Me? ...*Everything* 😈

1|1
    0|0
    • It is visible in one of my old fb profile pics, where I have pretty creepy look for me looking up with my chin down :D You can see that pic ;)

• Nothing... πŸ˜₯

1|0
    0|0
    • Mayybee that's what makes you special..

• I know there are special things about me I should feel good about, but they almost never come to mind. Especially being single my entire life at just over 29. Most people seem to be having sex before they're even 18! I'm not rushing for sex. I want to be married first. But feeling like I'm the only one in my predicament makes me jealous and mad at myself.

Are there good special and unique things about me? Yes. Same for everyone.
      Do I actually feel special? On a regular basis, quite the opposite.

• my attitude..

1|0
    0|0
  • winning a scratcher.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good good shared with friends

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know tbh. i feel special everytime my boyfriend tells me im beautiful and there's nothing i should change about me my appearance. is that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that every person I've ever met acknowledges me as weird but "not in a bad way." Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You really helped me"
    "You really understand it very well"
    "You have done it very good"
    when my boss said this to someone while talking about me "Give it to her she know how to do it the best"

It's all things my last boss said to me and I felt very special because he was very proud of me and was the only one who have made the things like he wanted it to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes too!
    They're deep green with a very dark green outer rim and in my left eye the outer rim forms a point towards the centre. I also have some yellow in the iris too in both eyes!

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes pick up sunlight well and turn a really pretty golden color

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends. I really like having friends (includes family).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes