What's something that makes you feel special?

For me it's my eyes
I was born with blue-greyish spots in my eyes and my eyes always stood out among others,
I was often asked/told
"Wow, what do you have in your eyes?"
"I have never seen eyes like that before"
"You have so beautiful eyes!"
"I wish I had eyes like you"
Like everyday I felt like a museum exhibit :D
It really made me feel special and different and I assume my eyes played a big role of me being confident and successful, cause I always naively believed that me being so different meant that I was born for big goals :D
What's something you like about yourself and something that makes you feel special and unique?

716

Most Helpful Guy

• this is gonna sound cheesy as hell but my girlfriend makes me feel special. just having her next to me makes me feel like a million bucks.

If I had to choose something else though I'd have to say the fact that I'm very emotional and am not afraid to express it makes me special.

• Wow you are so cute!

• awww thanks, she's really a special girl and I'm so lucky to have met her over 3 years ago on a trip to Europe :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw that's so nice. I used to get eye complements a lot too! Ever since I started doing my makeup this way those complements vanished ha...

By the way thanks for asking this question, way to be positive... I once asked what's something you would change about you and realize it's pretty negative to put out in the world... ugh.

Anways...
    I'm confident innnnn my style above all. Nothing physical or mental, but I do take pride in my style. It's what I 100% control and it's the product of how I feel and what I think looks nice. I don't want to call myself art but I'm pretty creative and want to project myself in my clothes so I feel comfortable. If I'm going to be a silent loner in school I might as well let my choices speak. I want to feel like myself.