Ladies, I need your help. make up?

I have what you consider a "petite face" I have small eyes and small lips. Now I don't really wear make up that much. Sometimes I will, but my friends are wanting to see me in some more dramatic and fierce make up. Do you know any tricks that I can do? If I add too much eye make up then it makes them look smaller. I don't really know what to do. Help? If you need to see what I look like you can look at my profile pic and if that's not good enough ill be ok with showing you another pic of me.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• you look good.. I don't think you will need makeup.. but if you want you can search jbunzie at YouTube she is good at tricks about makeup..

Most Helpful Girl

• To create an open look for your eyes, use lighter shades on your lid. Stay away from shimmer until you want to add highlight. I would do a ivory or cream all over the lid, with a light brown as your crease color. Then I would put a white shimmer in the corner closest your nose and drag it out staying close to our lash line. Do a thin cat eyeliner with a small wing. I would add a dramatic color for your lips. Bright red or pink. Minimal but super fierce!