Ladies, I need your help. make up?

I have what you consider a "petite face" I have small eyes and small lips. Now I don't really wear make up that much. Sometimes I will, but my friends are wanting to see me in some more dramatic and fierce make up. Do you know any tricks that I can do? If I add too much eye make up then it makes them look smaller. I don't really know what to do. Help? If you need to see what I look like you can look at my profile pic and if that's not good enough ill be ok with showing you another pic of me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you look good.. I don't think you will need makeup.. but if you want you can search jbunzie at YouTube she is good at tricks about makeup..

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To create an open look for your eyes, use lighter shades on your lid. Stay away from shimmer until you want to add highlight. I would do a ivory or cream all over the lid, with a light brown as your crease color. Then I would put a white shimmer in the corner closest your nose and drag it out staying close to our lash line. Do a thin cat eyeliner with a small wing. I would add a dramatic color for your lips. Bright red or pink. Minimal but super fierce!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I think you could just add slight touch of eye shadow, don't choose dark colours for your eye because it'll indeed make your eyes look smaller. The way to make your make up to be fierce is to play with your contouring, a not so thick eyeliner, dark coloured lipstick and maybe some highlight! Hope this helps!

1|0
    0|1
  • if your eyes are small don't rim your waterline. use fluffy lashes

1|1
    0|0
  • Fake eyelashes, definitely, with a good mascara.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes