Do people look better with glasses?

What do you think, if you saw someone with glasses that complimented their outfit and face?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's not that glasses are a massive turn off or anything. But people typically look better without them. Take any given individual, and they almost always look better without glasses than they do with them.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some do :) but others don't.. it really depends on there face
    i have glasses but don't often wear them.. i think i look better without.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• If you have one of those perfect faces and heads, you'll look good whether you have glasses or not. If you have one of those perfect faces and heads, and you have a really cool pair of glasses, you CAN actually look better. Otherwise, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think I look much better with glasses then without. As for others, it is more based on how comfortable they are with themselves. If they prefer glasses, they will have more confidence in their glasses and look better because of their confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all glasses effect is perception unless the face is disproportionate. For guys it can put your appearance far from what matches your personality. Which is rough on first impressions if people make a lot of assumptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some people do. Theses days more and more people are wearing clear NONperscription glasses for fashion too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that it sometimes compliments their facial features and eyes. So it varies from person to person but I guess so ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i think glasses enhance your face.. Everyone has a different face type and you can compensate it with a nice glass or sunglasses.. I love wearing them

1|0
    0|0
  • glasses never compliments something. it's not a fashion thing it's like braces or a arm prothese never never never sexy. a girl which is ugly without glasses is not pretty with don't matters wich glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman had Kryptonite, for me it's glasses.
    OK, maybe it's not that bad, but I find glasses VERY attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the face and the style of the glasses. I do typically find glasses on women being ultra sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because that's why lasik is so popular (had it done myself).

0|0
    1|0
  • It is a fact that some faces look much better with glasses. (I don't mean dark glasses).

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with glasses are my type cause somehow it makes them look smart

0|0
    0|0
  • people look decent with glasses... the one who like decent people they look good to them

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • defo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an issue with glasses but not sure if someone would look better cause of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I have to wear them, though I usually take them off for a picture because I think I look stupid with them on.

However, the men in my life have consistently told me otherwise. I'm just not convinced.

That said, glasses can make a guy look very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do look better with glasses. I like how my glasses look on me but I think I look better without.

0|0
    0|0
  • I often find that people do look better with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • My man thinks I look super hot with glasses so maybe yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a visual disability. I don't think glasses make them look better for having impaired vision.

0|0
    1|0
  • i think some people are super cute with glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some people do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen some who look pretty attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do, but not everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look better with mine

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on who it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people look very cute with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends, but if it looks good on them then yea sure, but if it looks bad then no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes