Cut my hair or keep it long?

I've had my hair long for a long time but I've been getting kind of bored with it. Jw if I should cut it or keep it long. Any suggestions? :) Cut my hair or keep it long?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you would look nearly as good with short hair. If you cut it, leave it just past your shoulders. You have a high forehead (nothing wrong with that!) and the long hair fits really well. Hair above your shoulders wolf emphasize your high forehead. Long hair frames your face much better and doesn't make the forehead stick out. You are a very attractive young lady. I'm not an expert, but strongly believe what I've said.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I always heard that short hair is better for a long face, but I never felt right when I had my hair shorter lol. Thanks I like it longer as well.

• I noticed someone on here mentioned your breasts. Very few women like it when they are small. I had a wife who was a GG cup. All the guys thought I should be in heaven. What they didn't know was that they weighed about 8 lbs each. Her shoulders and back gave her all kinds of problems. She wished she could give away everything that took her past a B-C cup. You are just fine the way your are. I've always been a butt and leg guy. The only thing that matters is who you are, not what the packaging is. You have a good attitude. That's great and speaks well of who you are.

• Thanks :) I actually don't put my hair forward to cover my boobs lol. I mainly have it all off on one side anyways. I just did it for the photo haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its very pretty. If I were you I would go for dramatic layers before I hacked it off. Then if your still not happy get a long bob and see if you like it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I love the way how your hair falls gracefully down your shoulders.
    It enhances the total appeal.
    I'd suggest you keep it that way and you totally look beatiful😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • How short were you thinking? You have a long face so your hair really suits you. I think you'd look "off" with short hair but? I say keep it long.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've long face
    So long hairs look good on you
    Short hairs will also look good but not too short

0|0
    0|0
  • trial and error. just mess with it abit, remember it grows back lmao. Guess its much eaiser for me to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I agree with most, keep it long, or maybe layer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• You can try tassels. not a lot would get cut off. You will still have a bit of length and room to play with.

0|0
    0|0
  • trim it a little a get some layers. If you want to keep it long but make your style more information exciting, you can play with the colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, below your shoulders. It will grow back, in case you dont like it. But you should try

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want a change, cut it! I just got mine cut about a month ago and I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it long! I always prefer longer hair

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes