Cut my hair or keep it long?

I've had my hair long for a long time but I've been getting kind of bored with it. Jw if I should cut it or keep it long. Any suggestions? :) Cut my hair or keep it long?

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you would look nearly as good with short hair. If you cut it, leave it just past your shoulders. You have a high forehead (nothing wrong with that!) and the long hair fits really well. Hair above your shoulders wolf emphasize your high forehead. Long hair frames your face much better and doesn't make the forehead stick out. You are a very attractive young lady. I'm not an expert, but strongly believe what I've said.

• I always heard that short hair is better for a long face, but I never felt right when I had my hair shorter lol. Thanks I like it longer as well.

• I noticed someone on here mentioned your breasts. Very few women like it when they are small. I had a wife who was a GG cup. All the guys thought I should be in heaven. What they didn't know was that they weighed about 8 lbs each. Her shoulders and back gave her all kinds of problems. She wished she could give away everything that took her past a B-C cup. You are just fine the way your are. I've always been a butt and leg guy. The only thing that matters is who you are, not what the packaging is. You have a good attitude. That's great and speaks well of who you are.

• Thanks :) I actually don't put my hair forward to cover my boobs lol. I mainly have it all off on one side anyways. I just did it for the photo haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its very pretty. If I were you I would go for dramatic layers before I hacked it off. Then if your still not happy get a long bob and see if you like it.