Girls, Do you ever get tired of wearing makeup?

I get sick of it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've often wondered too.

I only wear a bit on special occassions or a job interview. Eyeliner, gloss and mascara BUT most days I rock natural. Today , I said to myself. I am going to rock the hell outta natural and I am sure that one day its gonna be the I. T thing.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• i don't enjoy doing make up but only do it on days i have time and when i'm going to be around people :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I wore eyeliner every day for about 6 months. I got so sick and tired of applying it, messing it up, checking on it in the mirror, and removing it. Because I wore it every day, I felt like I had to keep up the chore because I looked different (not as pretty) without it. I didn't like depending on eyeliner to make me feel pretty. Now I only wear eyeliner for dates, religious ceremonies, and parties. I either wear mascara or nothing every day now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, so when im tired of it I dont wear it. That way i can enjoy it when i do want to play around with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I dread putting it on everyday but I feel people have gotten so use to me seeing me with it on they would be shocked if I left the house without it than I'd feel embarrassed lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, although I enjoy how I look with it one so it is a stuggle xD

1|0
    0|0
  • ABSOLUTELY!! I've cut down a lot on wearing makeup!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I got tired of it over a year ago which is why I don't wear any... And when I do it's only lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and sometimes eye shadow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. There are days where it takes too much effort and time. The eyeliner ain't right the lipstick doesn't match. I give up then

1|0
    0|0
  • more and more lately, yes it can be annoying sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Now I only wear it when there's some special occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooope ☺️☺️ It's one of the things I look forward to doing every day

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear any. Do not have time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! The older I've got the less I wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. i rarely wear make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesh.. Always..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, because I don't wear it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • never i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes