Girls, how do you remove the ear wax at home?

Give me real ideas that you tried from the Internet and that worked. I mean, it's super nasty that my ear is fill with wax.
P. S. I meant, what solution do you use to get the wax out easily from your ear? I read on he internet that "in 1 full cup put 1 teaspoon of salt , then mix it then put it in the ear little dose and it will soften the wax; then you can safely remove it at ease.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is a lot of wax best to go visit a GP to get them to remove it. You can get products at the pharmacy to soften it and it might come out on its own once softened.