What do you think of this girl's outfit? (Face cropped for privacy)?

What do you think of this girl's outfit? (Face cropped for privacy)?
I took it off her Instagram

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is attractive... She may be single and desperate. May her heart be good cuz that matter more throughout the day than the body at night.

1|0
    0|0
    • Single and desperate? What

• Show All
    • It's 6.5 inches... I think everyone wants that.

• Can you make a MAN say he wants a small dick?
      And 6.5 is that much to brag about

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as she likes it and feels comfortable in it it's nothing wrong. Those heels looks really uncomfortable though

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do they look uncomfortable? They don't seem so high..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Too much :/ I honestly think bad to go out like that.

But she is hot and sexy won't lie and say that dress don't make her look sexy as hell specially with her hot body :)

1|0
    0|0
  • hotty

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometime an high class hooker would wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• i think she dresses like a tramp. and i think you're being a total b**** for posting this even with her face cut out. you knew she'd get negativity for it even if she'd never find out. i hope there's somebody doing this same thing to you right now. shame.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm just thinking about how that dress doesn't seem to offer a lot of support, it might be hard to dance in. But she looks beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the dress for the same reason I don't like inconvenient things; her tugging on it (I'm assuming it's strapless) will take away from the overall intended look of sophistication.

0|0
    0|0
  • love it, the only thing I would change is the ammount of cleavage shown I'd totally wear it with a higher neckline

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks really good! if she feels confident wearing that (I definitely wouldn't!) then good for her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical girl who is fake. Who wants attention. Who want to be instagram famous... I personally hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sophisticated looking. Guess she is ready for a night out in town.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it weird when people purposely show off asymmetrical breasts.. her shoes are kind of hideous.. the dress is too small.. the jacket is nice tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Nice for going out. But it is a little bit too much, her boobs could be covered a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its cute, but it looks like her boobs might pop out at any moment lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to wear that not because I love attention. Just love the dress and I think it would look great on me too :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like so much cleavage and I'm wondering how she can walk with those shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like her Tits are about to pop out

1|0
    0|0
  • not very classy. the dress looks too small,

1|0
    0|0
  • Neato. I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I would totally wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is confident to go out looking like that then GOOD for her because i would never have the confidents to do that!.

Most celebrities go out with the same style sometime with even less clothing so what makes the girl desperate? Its her choice to look like that so let her flaunt her self. She hasn't harmed anyone else whilst walking around.

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes