Opinion on natural red hair dyed black?

My hair is naturally red but I'm so bored with it & it really doesn't suit my personality. I wanna dye it black but I'm kind of nervous. Opinions?

44

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say don't do it because you'll see the roots two weeks after dying your hair or even sooner
    maybe try a darker shade of your hair color? so that you don't have to dye it often
    or you could also make your own dye shampoo adding methylene blue (a blue liquid used on fish tanks, it's super cheap) to your everyday shampoo and your hair will look a bit darker and more brown than red since the color blue neutralizes the orange undertone, you won't have to dye it and the roots will never be visible

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE