Why are there so many guys who say they don't like women with makeup?

Yet all these women who cover there faces in crap all seem to have boyfriends even attractive boyfriends.. yet the more plain girls who don't wear any seem to be more likely single.. so is it really true men prefer clean faces to women trying to enhance there looks?

2358

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not the makeup that gets the woman a boyfriend. The kind of woman who cares about her appearance enough to put on makeup might also care enough about her appearance to take care of her skin, exercise, eat right, etc. The truth is a man typically prefers a pretty woman without makeup, not just any woman. It's kind of like how a woman says she wants a man who is confident, when what she means is that she wants a man she finds attractive to be confident and approach her, not just any man.

• I've seen badly in shape women though.. who clearly don't eat right or take care of there health.. but still dress well and wear make up.. i mean why do they seem to have no problems? don't get me wrong this is my opinion but i people watch a lot and notice things lol

• Everyone has problems, some people are just better at hiding them. The conventionally pretty ones typically work that much harder to ensure their perceived lives look fantabulous to everyone else. And no, we don't all get to have amazing metabolisms where we get to eat crap all the time without looking like we eat crap. So just have to work a tad harder than those who might have won the genetic lottery. Don't let that stop you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I have not heard men in real life say they hate makeup. I've only seen guys on GAG say things like that. Realistically, it seems like women who do wear makeup are MUCH more likely to get male attention as opposed to women who never wear any makeup.

• Yeah i got to agree with you there.

• Because they look like a hooker clearly. 😂 guys that think females look good with all caked up makeup are fake themselves pretty simple.

• I have to agree with you anon and @redeyemindtricks. The guys on here say things that are against reality lol.
      They say they only prefer curvy women yet I see guys liking all kinds of body shapes irl. And they say they only like short women but I realized that was also not 100% true irl. And they say they dislike women with makeup on yet they drool over women with makeup and the truth is makeup DOES make a woman look slightly better if done correctly. They also say they hate tattoos and girls with short hair yet I see all kinds of different guys and girls in reality date those kinds of girls and much more. People online will say anything.