Any makeup suggestions?

So like I need to but some new makeup, I'm getting pretty serious with it. Makeup makes me feel better I like it because I'm also very into art and things, so it's not like I'm just really plastic or things like that. Just some quality basic makeup.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot more of good drugstore brands that actually work well. For example, L'Oréal has awesome mascara. Specifically the carbon black volume mascara. The best foundation I have tried is from NARS "All day luminous weightless foundation." It is super light, not greasy but still givevs the skin a nice glow.

NARS has the best concealer too.

• I'm really into goof proof eyebrow pencils and Stella eyeliner and stuff, and serious product recommendations, like specific ones?

• No problem! Also, those can be expensive, so look up drug store duplicates of them and usually they aren't half bad! Also if you follow beauty bloggers on instagram or Snapchat that is really helpful as well! Good luck! 👍🏼

• Haha, thanks!