Does Eyebrow Waxing hurt? And rate the pain /10?

Thinking about getting it done for my birthday tomorrow, so just curious whether it hurts and how much it hurts on a scale /10

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no that is fine. go ahead for eyebrow threading not waxing

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why threading and not waxing?

• I have checked threading is better than waxing. its upto you. you can search in Google also for better.

Most Helpful Girl

• It stings for a minute, but the pain isn't that bad for many women.
    Go to a good salon where they don't reuse application sticks (for hygiene issues). I've found if you (or the applier) used you had to put pressure on the tender skin just after removal, the pain is much more manageable.

This coming from someone who has been waxing everything for more than 10 years, often done by myself. Including Brazilians done in a mirror.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Eyebrow waxing I have found depends on what kinda of hair type you have like if you have fair hair or thick hair, my friends that have thick hair don't really find any pain in it! For me I have fair hair! And it's not a pain that's unbearable just an annoying pain! I'd give it 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go for threading. It's much more precise.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nothing compared to the pain of eyebrow threading and plucking. Waxing is very easy to tolerate if you ask me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Eyebrow waxing isn't too painful, and it's quick. Totally worth it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/10 hurts at first but then satisfying

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes