Does Eyebrow Waxing hurt? And rate the pain /10?

Thinking about getting it done for my birthday tomorrow, so just curious whether it hurts and how much it hurts on a scale /10

61

Most Helpful Guy

• no that is fine. go ahead for eyebrow threading not waxing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why threading and not waxing?

• I have checked threading is better than waxing. its upto you. you can search in Google also for better.

Most Helpful Girl

• It stings for a minute, but the pain isn't that bad for many women.
    Go to a good salon where they don't reuse application sticks (for hygiene issues). I've found if you (or the applier) used you had to put pressure on the tender skin just after removal, the pain is much more manageable.

This coming from someone who has been waxing everything for more than 10 years, often done by myself. Including Brazilians done in a mirror.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE