With or without make up?

This is me with make-up and me without make up.
I'm really not confident in myself at all but my friends keep telling me I should head out natural but I can't even remember the last time I left the house without make up. What do you think? With or without make up?With or without make up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• go without girl Hollywood and the modelling business can bollox girls don't need makeup

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can gradually decrease the amount of makeup you wear, to something more natural, until you get used to your makeup less face...

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Both pretty
    But put make up but also not that much :/
    please less. And u will still look gorgeous and appear as a girl take care of herself ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you ate beautiful either way. If you feel comfortable without, then go that way

1|0
    0|0
  • you are pretty but im going to have to go with the makeup 💄

0|0
    0|0
  • big WITHOUT. . . . .

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are pretty in both honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • either way you pretty

2|0
    0|0
  • without def

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty please

1|1
    0|0
  • you are beautiful xoxo

1|0
    0|0
  • you're a natural beauty either one

1|0
    0|0
  • I like you both the ways. You are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • With makeup, but you are pretty either way. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • with

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0
  • without

1|0
    0|0
  • With

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely makeup

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think you look better with makeup. Makeup is supposed to enhance a person's good features anyway, so nothing wrong with that. Just do whatever you want to, nothing wrong with having a few makeup-free days too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. You'll still look good either way. True beauty is really being self acceptance and being comfortable under your own skin without any make up or nice clothes to go with.

Be like the stars that shines brightly every night, even though no one praises it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty! If anything just put light concealer under you eyes. You don't need anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up suits you and you do it really well but if you want to go our without you could

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly little makeup because if you don't know how to do it rightlooks tragic

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty either way :)

1|0
    0|0
  • without

1|0
    0|0
  • You look better without

1|0
    0|0
  • Much prettier with, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • better with makeup but you also have a filter on

0|0
    0|0
  • WITHOUT

1|0
    0|0
  • In the first picture I want to say "you're pretty" in the second picture I just want to be your friend because you seem more chill and more friendly. So generally I like you without makeup but it's not like you are more or less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just need some mascara & alittle bit of foundation & maybe some blush to add alittle color. You look fine either way but don't need a lot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes