Girls, how would you rate me facialy 1-10?

i feel like I have a baby face 😅Girls, how would you rate me facialy 1-10??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're very handsome. You have really baby blue eyes. nice chin line. very clean looking. 👍

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I find you good looking.
    And yes, you've a bit of a baby face but it's not striking. (And I personally consider it a good trait, but that's just me)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate the number system haha. I'd say you are a pretty good looking chappie but a beard would make a considerable change for the good (but then I'm beard crazy ahah)

0|0
    0|0
  • We can't rate you facially if we can't see half of your face 🙄

2|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous eyes and your baby face is hella adorable. I'd give you a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice jaw line. If you don't want to have a baby face... play with your facial hair. Keep it groomed though ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.5/10.0

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 you're not bad looking at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you have a sort of baby face.
    But that's cute.
    So 8 from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • facially 6

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally, You'd be about a 5-6 in my book.

Ill give you an idea based on traditional standards. You dress well, always a plus. Your face has good symmetry, but your nose is a tad wide and your forehead is a big larger than normal. Nothing to be ashamed of.
    Sharp jawline is a good point, and many people will think your eyes are nice because they're a very starkly bright color.
    Your vertical symmetry is a bit off. Your eyes and lips are a good spacing, but your face vertically is closer together than most prefer in a natural face, thus giving you that " baby face" effeminate look you mentioned.

Nothing you can fix, and there's nothing inherently "ugly" about you, but since you asked I gave an analysis.

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes