What do you guys think of this dress for junior prom?

Do you guys like this dress? Is it sexy/cute/elegant etc. please give me your honest thoughts. What would you think if you saw the girl you liked in this dress? What do you guys think of this dress for junior prom?What do you guys think of this dress for junior prom?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer depends entirely on whether or not that's you in the picture. If it's not, don't risk buying something off the internet. I've seen one too many people buy stuff off the internet expecting it to look one way, and then it doesn't look good (at least on them). A lot of the times a dress will look great on the model wearing it... but then that's the pint isn't it? The dress looks great in the picture, but if it's over say $50 don't risk it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfect! I love it. What do you have for heels, accessories and things?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Hey as both a guy AND a Dad... I like it... very well done... Pretty, cute, stylish and you look very happy wearing it, not too conservative, not too revealing, nice balance all round..

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks really cute just make sure it fits your school dress code as if your school is like mine, all dresses had to be knee length

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a lovely dress. To be honest, I would imagine a bridesmaid wearing it, but it is really nice. I would wear an open blue cardigan with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like are we going to a shootout because you just loaded my gun if I saw my girlfriend (if I had one) in that dress

0|0
    0|1
  • very beautiful dress. go ahead girl n have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Great! and since when are there junior proms?

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks stunning 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • do you have similar dress in red color?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stylish

0|0
    0|0
  • prom's meant for long, not short

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's a little bit short, I would wear a longer dress just because I'm conservative like that but the color is very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think long dresses are more flattering for prom on every body type

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cute!

0|0
    0|1
  • it is pretty but too short for prom

0|0
    1|0
    • At J prom you wear short dresses. Senior prom is when you wear long dresses.

• Gorgeous! I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it! It's very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't really like it that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like blue. but seems alright

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes