What do you guys think of this dress for junior prom?

Do you guys like this dress? Is it sexy/cute/elegant etc. please give me your honest thoughts. What would you think if you saw the girl you liked in this dress? What do you guys think of this dress for junior prom?What do you guys think of this dress for junior prom?

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer depends entirely on whether or not that's you in the picture. If it's not, don't risk buying something off the internet. I've seen one too many people buy stuff off the internet expecting it to look one way, and then it doesn't look good (at least on them). A lot of the times a dress will look great on the model wearing it... but then that's the pint isn't it? The dress looks great in the picture, but if it's over say $50 don't risk it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfect! I love it. What do you have for heels, accessories and things?