Is long hair over?

I feel like a few years ago (especially when I was in high school) the trend was to have super duper long hair. Now I feel like long hair is almost "out" and having a big chop is the new thing to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For young women like you, I'll take long hair every time. When you get into your 40's or 50's, then you have to pay attention to it because many women can't pull it off without looking like they are trying to be younger than they are. Another thing to consider what your guy likes. Most women try to be what their man prefers. If that is you, so be it. I've always let my lady know that i don't expect her to do something just because it's what I like. She has to wear it and feel good about herself. On the other side, depending on the shape of your face and features, you may look way better with shorter hair.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever you're comfortable in and thinks you look the best in. Yes short might be a thing now but everyone is different I personally love mine long more hairstyle options etc. No its not over.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I love long hair. But I know it's super tough to care for. Do what you want to do. I'm sure you'll be just fine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like short hair but the fashion always do what I hate

1|1
    0|0
  • Long hair is always more attractive. Short hair is for feminazis and soldiers.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think long hair on women is absolutely beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with long hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think that long hair is over.
    I think that ombre is over...

2|0
    0|0
  • for some people it is i guess. i was bored and decided to cut my own hair, and it went real short by accident, but i ended up lilking it more anyways- its easy to wash and dry. unfortunately my hairdressing skills aren't all that amazing, and tying up some ends is a little difficult..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... its not about fashion. Its upto you what length you want.
    I got a boy-cut just 2weeks back. I had long hair tho. But I personally think that Small hairs are cuter and are easy to manage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no lmfao I look dumb as fuck with short hair so I plan on keeping it at my butt, but hey if short hair looks good on you more power to ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless much older than us, me and most girls I know have long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • For boys yeah, for girls never.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes