Is long hair over?

I feel like a few years ago (especially when I was in high school) the trend was to have super duper long hair. Now I feel like long hair is almost "out" and having a big chop is the new thing to do.

76

Most Helpful Guy

• For young women like you, I'll take long hair every time. When you get into your 40's or 50's, then you have to pay attention to it because many women can't pull it off without looking like they are trying to be younger than they are. Another thing to consider what your guy likes. Most women try to be what their man prefers. If that is you, so be it. I've always let my lady know that i don't expect her to do something just because it's what I like. She has to wear it and feel good about herself. On the other side, depending on the shape of your face and features, you may look way better with shorter hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever you're comfortable in and thinks you look the best in. Yes short might be a thing now but everyone is different I personally love mine long more hairstyle options etc. No its not over.