Is it a major setback if I look younger than I actually am?

Hey!

I look a bit young for my age. I think it's not my final state yet, and I believe I could still change for the better, or at least I hope so. It's shameful to admit, but my face just gives me a slightly feminine vibe (mainly my skin seems almost too clear), and it's really unsettling and hurts confidence.

However, I need to make a move soon, or decide to just forget about it. No time to waste. So, how much of an issue is this, looking somewhat younger than I am?

I realize this is subjective, but what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey. What move are you planning on making? When young it definitely sucks being called a teeny bopper. But when you get older and everyone is losing their youth, that's when you reap your genetic reward. Trust me, it's always better in the long haul.

0|1
    0|0
    • Got a fairly quiet girl at my high school, never done this before, getting tired of not having the experience, so I decided to give it a shot.

Been obsessing over whether or not it's worth it for the past three weeks, so I need to decide.

Well, I damn well better have some kind of genetic reward in the future, or I'll have to curse God forever and ever!

• Show All
    • Good luck. haha least scary.

• Suppose you could say "most unscary", but that does not sound right at all, no! Not even to a foreigner!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a major setback. Without facial hair, I look like I'm 15 or so, but I don't think it does much harm

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• maybe try to bulk up a bit, now's a good age to get into a good fitness routine and it'll give you a more manly and less boyish physique

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree, I am working on that ATM. Thanks for the response by the way!

However, my physique is not what I am worried about. My face, however... I can't get over how feminine it looks. Maybe I'm obsessing over it, but I need to know if younger looking guys still have a chance out there before I make a complete fool of myself.

• Show All
    • Honestly so many women love baby faces, work it

• I sure hope so. Don't got much of a choice, I'd say. Either it works or it doesn't.

• You're handsome just the way u are ams no worries it's smth normal

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, I'll thank the heavens above if you're right! I suppose I'll see what time brings!

• Show All
    • Take your time

• If you still wish to see the edgy nihilistic cynic that is me, I will need to ask you for an email address, a facebook profile or something like that, because I cannot send PMs on this site yet. Not enough experience or something.

I have not had the courage to throw my picture out there lately, but I have it now.

• I still look 16... Lookin younger is good, when you're 50 you'll still be pulling bitches in their 20s 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes