Is it a major setback if I look younger than I actually am?

Hey!

I look a bit young for my age. I think it's not my final state yet, and I believe I could still change for the better, or at least I hope so. It's shameful to admit, but my face just gives me a slightly feminine vibe (mainly my skin seems almost too clear), and it's really unsettling and hurts confidence.

However, I need to make a move soon, or decide to just forget about it. No time to waste. So, how much of an issue is this, looking somewhat younger than I am?

I realize this is subjective, but what do you think?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey. What move are you planning on making? When young it definitely sucks being called a teeny bopper. But when you get older and everyone is losing their youth, that's when you reap your genetic reward. Trust me, it's always better in the long haul.

• Got a fairly quiet girl at my high school, never done this before, getting tired of not having the experience, so I decided to give it a shot.

Been obsessing over whether or not it's worth it for the past three weeks, so I need to decide.

Well, I damn well better have some kind of genetic reward in the future, or I'll have to curse God forever and ever!

• Good luck. haha least scary.

• Suppose you could say "most unscary", but that does not sound right at all, no! Not even to a foreigner!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a major setback. Without facial hair, I look like I'm 15 or so, but I don't think it does much harm