Which contacts is the scariest?

Which one is the scariest?

Which contacts is the scariest?This is a solid black theatrical contact lens that covers the majority of the white part of your eye (the sclera) and your iris to give the illusion that your whole eye is black.

Which contacts is the scariest?Dark Angel is a demonic, opaque red and black theatrical contact lens that will bring a dose of devilishness to any evil-inspired outfit.

Which contacts is the scariest?These blood red contacts have a black slip pupil that is surrounded by just enough glowing yellow to give a sinister look.

Which contacts is the scariest?HellRaiser is a demonic black contact rimmed in blood red. These devilish lenses will make you look as though you've arrived straight from the underworld.
I have been thinking if getting a pair

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Black ones or dark angel. Lol, had some of the red ones a long time ago. Took them to a restaurant, then put them in in the bathroom between eating and paying the bill. Freaked the waiter out BAD. 😈