What can I do to fix my hair?

I got my hair bleached from (natural) dark brown to blonde in August kind of -- and oh man am I regretting it now, (I mean, it looked awesome when I left the salon) -- first of all, my hair styling skills are primary. As in, I can put it in pony tail and thats about it -- maybe a braid if the moon is right. But since getting it done I've tried so hard, getting the hang of styling it -- blow dry, curling it, etc. And now I'm left with this frizzy mess -- which I can tame if I straighten.

I don't really know what I can do anymore. If I wash it the night before and put it in a braid before bed that usually leaves a nice beach wave which is pretty alright, but still has a bit of frizz to it. I use a hair mask twice a week and that seems to help too. But I'm seriously getting annoyed. Anyways, I've thought of maybe just getting my hair dyed back to dark brown -- might that help a bit, or make it worse?
***I stopped using my hair dryer and straightener about 2 months ago

43

Most Helpful Guy

• sadly the best way is to cut it and wait for it to grow back.
    If you treat it well it will be heatly again

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is damaged from the dye and all the heat it's been exposed to. I think dying it again doesn't solve the problem. Blow drying makes the hair also extremely frizzy. With my natural curls, I can't blow dry because it'd be a mess. So, that's the first thing I would toss away, if I were you.

• i've actually stopped using the hair dryer and such for over two months.

• which would you recommend? Right now I use john frieda

• Oh I don't know the brand name (it's not a popular brand) but it is with Moroccan oil and some other natural ingredients. No chemicals whatsoever. Most conditioners make my hair really sticky, but not with this one.