Could I get kicked out of HS for wearing a "Fuck Trump" shirt?

721

Most Helpful Guy

• How about "Do to Trump what he's doing to our country"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It means the same thing, but without the profanity, and some fools will think it means "save Trump"

• Lmao that's actually smart 😂😂😂👌👌👌

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were a school official, I'd suspend you because first of all that is disrespectful language and it shows a huge disrespect for the president, our nation, and the people that fight for your freedom to do ignorant crap like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Considering you'd wear the shirt, you probably don't care that it would be disrespectful but either way your not gonna make America greater by tearing it down. So stop with the immaturity and be the change not the problem.

• Obama was one of the best presidents ever. He tried to unify all the minorities and trump is trying to go against that. He's also very misogynistic so I don't see how a woman can support him tbh.

• "Obama was one of the best presidents ever." Get a load of that nonsense. Let's bring back Lincoln and Washington. I doubt we will ever see great men such as them in our government ever again. Trump knows the government is our enemy and He takes no part in it. That's why he won the election; because true Americans are tired of the lies.