Could I get kicked out of HS for wearing a "Fuck Trump" shirt?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How about "Do to Trump what he's doing to our country"

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It means the same thing, but without the profanity, and some fools will think it means "save Trump"

• Lmao that's actually smart 😂😂😂👌👌👌

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were a school official, I'd suspend you because first of all that is disrespectful language and it shows a huge disrespect for the president, our nation, and the people that fight for your freedom to do ignorant crap like that.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Considering you'd wear the shirt, you probably don't care that it would be disrespectful but either way your not gonna make America greater by tearing it down. So stop with the immaturity and be the change not the problem.

• Show All
    • Obama was one of the best presidents ever. He tried to unify all the minorities and trump is trying to go against that. He's also very misogynistic so I don't see how a woman can support him tbh.

• "Obama was one of the best presidents ever." Get a load of that nonsense. Let's bring back Lincoln and Washington. I doubt we will ever see great men such as them in our government ever again. Trump knows the government is our enemy and He takes no part in it. That's why he won the election; because true Americans are tired of the lies.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• You could be told to go home and change. If you refused then you could be suspended. If you still refused to comply upon your return then yes, you could be expelled. Most educational institutions will not allow profanity on clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You would most likely be praised for it, actually. American places of education are so left-wing biased. You would most likely get expelled for whispering your support of Trump.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the dress code and your school administrators. Some places have issues with you wearing a shirt that has a canabis plant on it. Something as straightforward as "Fuck Trump" would get the same response. But if your school has a code and people who believe in enforcing the rules, then you might be sent home. Just not kicked out lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are the kind of people i wish were dying in Afghanistan insteaf of the people i actually had to see die. It fucking disguist me how people who don't have any intention on being a defense for their nation continuiusly embarrasses the military men who are dying for your sake.

0|0
    3|0
    • you would rather your countrymen die than foreign insurgents because they want to wear a "Fuck Trump" shirt? That is really ironic, considering most army men and women fight "to keep America free"

• Show All
    • You didn't even have to mention that you dislike Obama and his ethnicity in the same sentence. That's the problem with America, everyone focuses on skin color instead of what matters. Most people only support Trump because he's all for white Americans. Trump is an airhead and not cut out for being president.

That's a VERY strong statement to make; you wish those type of people were dying. I wish nobody was dying, but they are and to make a statement like that is horrendous.

• well my user name is endofexistence what were you expecting and a bubble and foam party? No one lives forever only death is eternal.

• Well you have the word "fuck" on your shirt and usually swears are agAinst dress code. If you go against dress code the worse they really do is make you put on another shirt or even send you home. But I don't think you'd get kicked out

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, maybe put an emoji over one of the letters of the word Fuck so that it does'nt violate the dress code policy

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd hope they'd send you home for wearing a "fuck" anything shirt.

2|2
    0|0
  • you could get suspended because it has a swear word on it

1|0
    0|0
  • They would probably just make you change your top but nothing to be kicked out over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep some schools with kick u out

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes