Ladies, in your opinion are tattoos a turn on or a turn off?

If you don't care either way, don't answer the question, I'd like to know how many people feel one way or the the other.
  • Turn on
    Vote A
  • Turn off
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They need to flow if so, not just the odd one or two here and there, but like a sleeve I don't mind. Not a fan of them on the face or neck tho

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Don't really matter. It also depends on culture, for example all my boyfriend's friends (from Finland) have tattoos and they're still soft people. People from my country with tattoos are usually a bit thuggish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually turn on unless it's something that I really dislike or it looks done poorly. I like tattoos on arms mostly especially if they're buff. It's wow :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos but they can't be trashy. Or look like they were done in Jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the tattoos are nicely done and not dumb or weird then it's definitely a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, it depends. If the guy has a lot of tattoos then yes it is a turn off, but if he has say 1-4 tattoos then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are really well done tattoos then it's a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • On. Unless its a poorly done tattoo they got when they were 16. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo (and plan on getting many more) and I love tattoos on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're done well and not in a style I hate, they're a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My 13 yr old's sperm donor told me he would've never spoke to me if I had tats when we met. In hindsight, I would have sleeved-up like a lizard!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes