Does having crooked teeth matter, even if they are well taken care of and clean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, it does. It even affects your employment prospects at higher levels. Not because it's unnattractive, but because it indicates social class.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is how I feel but braces are so expensive and my insurance doesn't cover it at all.

• It only really makes a difference as you advance in some fields, especially management. You're only 20, so you have some time before that becomes a big issue. Also, try looking for a bargain, like at dental schools, or alternatives.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• All the best and precious things in the world are imperfect. Don't forget to smile and show your teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some cases it's very cute. Mine are no where near straight, got hit by a car and fuckered them up good up top, but there's quite a few imperfect smiles I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have crooked teeth but in my case it's because I was involved in a car accident when I was 3 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like the only one it bothers is the one who has them. You are talking about someone else right?

0|0
    0|0
    • no myself.

• Show All
    • Sorry why would you?

• Are you married? Have a friend who won't share you? Which I could understand. I'll stop pestering you...

• hmm depends on how crooked they are, but cleanliness is a huge plus for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't matter to me

0|1
    0|0
  • kinda depends on how bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • I personally feel that it's bad.

• Show All
    • it's something I am very self conscious about so I'll have to really think about it.

• based off your smile in your profile photo, it can't be as bad as you feel.

• not too much as long as their clean

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine. where u from

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion