Does having crooked teeth matter, even if they are well taken care of and clean?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, it does. It even affects your employment prospects at higher levels. Not because it's unnattractive, but because it indicates social class.

• This is how I feel but braces are so expensive and my insurance doesn't cover it at all.

• It only really makes a difference as you advance in some fields, especially management. You're only 20, so you have some time before that becomes a big issue. Also, try looking for a bargain, like at dental schools, or alternatives.