Why do guys prefer girls without make up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys wants a natural beauty who doesn't use too long time at preparing herself and guys dislikes false advertisement. Some doesn't like kissing someone with makeup because it's uncomfortable and other thinks natural looks better. It depends from guy to guy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because then at least guys know what they're dealing with. Like... then they know she's attractive because they'll have found her attractive in her natural state and not in some made up pretend "enhanced" state.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Yes and no most guys are OK with a small amount of makeup that adds or accents some facial details but when you try to make details appear in places where they don't exist on you there becomes a problem. Basically treat makeup like something for small details and not decals on a fast and furious Tokyo drift car

0|0
    0|0
  • My usual punchline is I don't kiss clowns. but I understand women use makeup to feel pretty. I find women beautiful naturally. knew a girl who was beautiful used makeup for a couple years now her face is cracked up when she doesn't have any.

maybe from all the makeup blocking the sun from giving her face yummy rays

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe because girls are beautiful without make up... make up is like a false face that is brought out by make up.

just be true... you look the way look and you are beautiful.

don't try to impress anyone by putting some make up on your naturally beautiful face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we don't want to sleep with clowns. A little is fine but if there's a lot we wonder what you are trying to cover up or if you are ugly without it. I tend to err on the side of caution and if she's a clown I avoid them just in case she's ugly when she's not a clown.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like sleeping with clowns... and they are gone before dawn 😎

• because most of the time girl looks great without any kid of makeup. There are exceptions and makeup can help some of girls look really good but as i said MOST of the time natural look wins.
    personally, I hate lipstick.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a bit intimidating if a girl is super hot cause she's wearing too much makeup. It's like how can I compete with that? Guys can't wear makeup really, it'd be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much of an explanation for why, but I do know that makeup is very obvious and I personally prefer none.

0|0
    0|0
  • well everyone loves genuinity.
    girls u have a misconception that u look good in ur make up bt the thing is u all look awesome without makeup ur natural face☺.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls that don't have heavy makeup. A girl that's totally painted up may be the envy of some girls, but I can't imagine that it impresses most guys that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • because then we can see the natural beauty.. some girls put so much makeup on that it looks disgusting..

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we love originality of girls.
    I don't think any guy has ever said that "I love your make up" or son like that.. Because we love you.. Not your make up!

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't. They like girls to be pretty. Where'd you come up with this BS?
    At your age? They don't even know what they want. [shrug]

0|0
    0|0
  • Because girls without makeup that are attractive are 10,000 times better than women that NEED makeup to be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • We dont want to date clowns, we want real life women

1|0
    0|0
  • Because a beatiful girl wihout make up its just that, a beatiful girl, while you never know if a girl with make up is relly that cute wihout it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we don't want to be surprised one day by your natural look. And we like confidence, it's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It about the authenticity more than the actractiveness I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause without makeup the real you is in the front of us.. And not the fake you..

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural. Also shows you don't put too much pressure on material things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because natural beauty is better than fake beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Have you even seen a man wearing one of those t-shirts that are printed to make it look like he's got abs? Have you have been fooled by a cup, or a codpiece? What about men who wear a toupe, a wig, or fake hair? I imagine it's kinda like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes