Do you think I look pretty?

Do you think I look pretty?

Everyone keeps on telling me "you are gorgeous, you look so cute.." But personally I dont think Im that pretty I mean I don't think Im the ugliest but I don't think I'm the prettiest. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are more gorgeous thn you are pretty.. Because the moment I saw you I just got stuck on your perfectly shaped lips and eyes..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• To answer it from a guys perspective he would have to see your full body but yes your face is pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • not bad, just be patient you look like you need to grow into yourself a bit more. you might be a real head turner in college

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's more then just looks that makes some one pretty... once I get to know someone they look different it's a mental thing

1|0
    0|0
  • If everybody says it why don't you believe it? do you think it will change when here the people say the same like normal? you are good looking

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say average. I think changing your hair style will make you look much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy. pretty is common word for all ladies you are gorgeous. dear

1|0
    0|0
  • sorry i dont think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes

1|0
    0|0
  • words are not justifed girl

1|0
    0|0
  • that's a yes from me

1|0
    0|0
  • some what

1|0
    0|0
  • you look fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree that you're a pretty girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like my pet pig Chester

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. You're really cute too and have a nice clean face

1|0
    0|0
  • You're alright. You'd look better with a better hairstyle and better mascara to bring out your eyes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes