Girls, Would you prefer shaved/ closely trimmed men but that gets prickly stubbly?

Yes, Shaved/ closely trimmed male body does seems cleaner hygeinic and nicer to look at.
But the other side is that since male body hair is really coarse and esp when the man is a super hairy man his hair is much dense dark coarse and he easily gets prickly stubbly regrowth that's bit uneasy to touch and cuddle with esp for a naked woman.

While lots of hairs everywhere IS obviously soft and nicer to touch , but yeah it does look messy beastly ugly and unhygienic.

So, which one is better for YOU?
Updates:
Girls please answer this question itself please answer this question honestly

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a bare body were our bodies can smootly glide against each other is a treat. But don't shave as being prickly is no fun! Instead if you care to be bare, wax or use a depilatory cream. But most ladies including myself like a guy that is well groomed and trimmed to have their chest and body hair to a moderation so no need for totally bare but a carpet/rug is a no no too lol - a tiger line is a ๐Ÿ‘Œ.

1|0
    0|0
    • Depilatory creams do not leave behind prickly stubble as does closely trimmed leaves?

• With the men I've been with in the past, it's similar to them waxing. Their hair grows back faster (since the hair isn't being eliminated right at the follicles, however it doesn't grow back rough and prickly as it does when one shaves. But keep in mind all people have different hair types.

• Yeahhhh... Unfortunately

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• no i dont like hairy men i like men who are closely shaved

0|1
    0|0
  • I will just love him because of what he is. Though i don't mind hairy body

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends. Like one of my exes tried growing a beard and I hated it. But my current boyfriend shaved and I wish he hadn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind hair, and it wouldn't be a deal breaker, but I usually go for men who are naturally sparse with the body hair... so the pricklies isn't something I've experienced.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does LOTS of body hair on a man's torso and thigh doesn't bother you at all?

• Show All
    • And would you prefer shaved smooth male legs torso and arms or Prefer them all natural very hairy as it is?

• I dont mind bare. i dont mind hairy. but I would rather well groomed.

• probably stubby because hairy kinda gross me out HAHAHA

1|1
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. Your partner will love you for you, not for your body. If she is focused only on physicality, then she's not 'the one'.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats a philosophical thought...
      But what about practical thought?
      What is YOUR personal view about excessive hairy men?

• Show All
    • You appreciate my views, but you can't accept them?

• I accept them obviously.. :)
      such non shallow women are rare anyway...
      If you have talked about this with other women , you might know they dislike it when a man is really very hairy.. isn't it?
      If i ask... can YOU date or maybe even marry a man who is excessively hairy even on his torso?

• I prefer natural, however, if Im attracted to the body, I dont wether he's too hairy o no hair at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my men haaaaiiiryyyy :) anyone who knows me knows this

0|0
    0|0
    • Half bear half human all over very hairy man?
      Love that?๐Ÿค”

• Show All
    • Haha, yes! Most of them now prefer totally hairless men. Yes, I've been teased a great deal but I don't care :) the best men I've been with have been hairy ;)

• They teased you... Aww...
      How?
      :o
      You are a strong woman who admits to liking very hairy man despite being teased about it...
      You have been with very hairy men? They were nice humans at heart and that made you to like hairy men in general?
      Were they Insecure?

• Stubble. Particularly the stubble after its been a few days since shaving.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am talking about body Stubble that's there after some days of shaving EVERYWHERE...
      That's also turn in as is facial stubble?

• Show All
    • So even all over all very natural body hair wouldn't bother you?

• Nope. Doesn't bother me.

• Face: Shaved or Well-maintained.
    Chest: No human bears please. Shaved.
    Belly: Happy trail ok.
    Arms/Legs: Keep the hair.
    Private area: Shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like shaved legs or chest. but it can't be the deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then what do you like it shaved on men?
      O well, just curious, would you prefer a very hairy man or a man who shaves everywhere neck to toe... And sometimes gets prickly stubbly regrowth everywhere?

• Show All
    • end of discussion

• So rude yaar

• i don't mind tbh cuz my boyfriend is pretty hairy ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't mind it hairy or don't mind it stybbly prickly regrowth everywhere?

• i don't mind either way cuz my boyfriend is hairy, he shaves sometimes, then it gets stubble, even when we kiss, the prickly stubble feels hurt on my cheecks lol yeah can't choose tbh

• clean shaved is always attractive. but I guess a little stubble isn't deal breaking haha

0|0
    0|0
  • rather have a real man than a femboy that shaves

2|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine! (Have you seen Jason Momoa?)

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean a human cactus?

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sprite because Pepsi taste weird

0|0
    0|0
  • hairy

0|0
    0|0
    • Even hairy down'there and very hairy on torso and shoulders?

• Show All
    • Your group of friends is really different from other women then... Because other women hate hairy men.
      Seriously, all of your Female friends like a hairy very hairy man?

• yeah we all agree that of a man isn't hairy then they aren't very masculine

• I hate all facial hair, shave it off

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes