Girls, do you own any tops that you can't physically fasten due to your boobs?

This question was inspired by a woman in the store, who clearly couldn't have fastened that jacket without a team of horses pulling each side.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I make sure I buy stuff that covers my boobs so... no. Though I'm fairly well endowed it's not that hard.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's what I thought tbh. I mean surely you'd try zipping it up in the store, lol

• Yeah that's what I do! I mean some ladies have bigger boobs than me but lots of women wear the wrong bra size so I think that tells you everything 😳 Lol

• Thanks for MHO :)