Do looks really matter that much?

Just want an opinion on such a thing.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• No , what if there was a really nice person but is not attractive? I wouldn't care for looks

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to be one of the most important things to people when they date

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean it in the way people treat you too. I just feel like everyone respects me without even doing anything.

• Having good looks increases overall confidence and allows a person to project a more polarizing personality which seems to get more attention from others...

They go hand in hand usually... also people pay attention to someone that is more interesting to look at

• Ok well that explains a lot... if women find me to look good and have a good personality, is that enough to make most women shy because most women are so shy around me...