Can black woman grow hair?

im just curious if black woman can grow hair? most of them wear weaves and only few are natural, is it hard for a black woman to grow hair'?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Do you live in a very underpopulated area? I see women daily that have gorgeous natural hair that is very long. Your making a very rude assumption that just because a woman wears weave that she can't grow hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • i only see few with natrual hair and its short and others wear weave 95% of the time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Most just don't want to deal with the super coarse hair texture. Black hair takes a lot of time and effort to manage, and most women just don't want to deal with it. My hair is short and curly, not super coarse, and I plan on growing it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't they be able to? And why do we need "proof" that a person can grow hair? Unless they have a medical condition every human can grow hair.
    By the way the most of braided styles like hairstylezz.com/best-senegalese-twist-styles/ wear people with natural hair, it's protective style which helps hair to grow faster

0|0
    0|0
  • Try harder next time troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister wears weave to maintain her natural hair underneath. Her natural hair is reach half way down her back. My other sister had long hair when she was younger, but now pass her shoulders. Mine reach my collar bone and I have my hair really curly and I never wear weave. So either wear weave to maintain hair or have it out like mine. My hair is thinner and manageable so I have it curly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes