Guys, what is your skin care routine?

Just thought it would be interesting to ask guys. :)
Updates:
I'm talking about face mainly

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dry, acne-prone skin (which sounds like such a contradiction lol) so I found salicylic acid cleansers work the best over other acne medications but I have to be careful I use a moisturizer or my skin will get crackly.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Umm...

1) Turn on shower
    2) Get wet
    3) Apply soap
    4) Rinse

I'm very simple, lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's a routine or what is a skin care routine really, but I apply skin care cream after I take showers and when I feel my skin is dry, and it works well, my hands are as soft as babies' butts πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I scrub my face with a washclothe and warm water, wash with Ivory bar soap, the rinse. Pretty basic and not that interesting I guess.
    I actually noticed that my skin got a lot healthier when I started eating all organic and homecooked food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shower once a day and use shampoo for my hair and body wash. Use a washcloth to clean my body. Put on deodorant and some air gel and I'm all set for the day.

0|0
    1|0
  • Acne removal cream, exofoliating tea, aveeno: Chamomille and oat lotion. I also drink a lot of teas that keep my skin healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wash it with this all natural gentle soap and water every other day, just hot water on off days. then i use this all natural lotion on it. i use witch hazel with aloe in it for zits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face wash 2 times a day with face wash gel and turmeric cream occasionally.. 😊 simple and effective

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the area. What area are you asking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • I generally will be in the shower and get some hot water on my face so my pores open up. then I use Clean and clear face wash and use a finger tip amount in my palms and rub it in to my skin. Then to rinse it away I use ice cold water. So my pores close up. After that I go to the sink. I then get my razor and edge shaving Gel with vitamin e. Use a palm worth to rub in my face. gently lathering so the vitamin e gets absorbed. Then I run my blades under hot water. After that I shave my face. Then after I get done. I Splash some ice cold water in my face again. then I grab my mens leave in skin conditioner. Rub that in my face. Then I am done. I understand from a lot of guys perspective I keep it high maintenance. Although that's my routine for every morning.

• nothing I suppose... for me.. it is enough beauty naturally that I don't need anything.. lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Mmm, I just wash my wase when I wake up and that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mix olive oil with my shampoo. TOP SECRET TIP!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • And with various other soaps too

• I'm not talking about hair routine but well xD Doesn't it leave your hair oily afterwards?

• what do you mean by skin care?

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing normally. wash face lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • washing daily

1|0
    0|0
  • I wash my face in the morning and night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower. I occasionally use facewash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nutrition is my most important aspect. 2000-3000 mg vitamin c per day. Gram protein per pound of body weight and vitamin b complex with digestive enzymes this is enough to maximise body effieciency healthier skin nails, then too top it off a Shea butter moisturiser every night before bed. I'm big into fitness/bodybuilding so I take it for building my physique however it's extremely healthy. Most people never take health nutrition seriously or if they do they fall for the useless vitamin scams like centrum which was made to sell and not work. I always buy high potency supplements from fitness companies like Solgar or bio nutrient - this is why a lot of people like 60 at 40 and some at 60 look mid late 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • Unrefined coconut oil all over. The rest is taken care of through a healthy diet and plenty of collagen and other minerals the body / skin needs.

1|0
    0|0
    • where do you get your collagen from?

• You can make bone broth to get it, but I just get mine from a Great Lakes and / or Vital Proteins supplement. I prefer marine collagen.

• I have a shower 3 times a day.
    And I apply scar cream 2/3 times a week.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 times a day in completely unnecessary unless you work with filth all day long

• 3 times is even bad unless u did sports

• Yeah I'm OCD. I have painful eczema because of it

Recommended myTakes