Guys, what type of makeup do you like on a woman?

Show me pictures.
Do you like minimal makeup or do you like it heavy?

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• most guys don't know what the fuck makeup even looks like. they will pick makeup that looks "natural" even though it's caked on, over light smokey eyes and no foundation. basically aim for a natural look and don't overkill it with foundation and bronzer

• Minimal makeup or makeup that looks very natural and not distracting. If your face looks a totally different color than your arm or like you coated it in pancake batter, you're doing it wrong.

• A little bit make up and tidy look is always preferred!! I always like a girl wearing lip stick and her hair properly done !!

Secondly a girl should make up according to occasion !! If it's a wedding or a party etc she should do appropriate make up ! ;)

• NO MAKEUP, it shows strength that you do not have incompetence about how you lool

• Either no makeup or Vintage Pin up makeup.

This woman does outfits, but I love her makeup

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTSoDrXjTDb/

• never mind, link won't stick.

Just look up " Miss Hero Holiday" on google.

• If she looks similar to you, then minimal is preferable. I feel heavy make-up is often used to compensate for poor diet and/or skin care.

• The less the better... Chances are, if I am with you it is not for your make up abilities... be natural 😊

• None, i want to see how she looks, not how she wants to look.

• minimal makeup, natural look. heavy is gross. I don't want to see anything silver or blue on your face or around your eyes.

• minimal. I would like to see her actual beauty.. lol... haha.. it is meant to be sarcastic..

• minimalist and creative as simple as that, the "natural" look

• minimal, mainly for the eyes since I always look into the eyes of anyone I speak to or see.

• I love natural beauty god created you to look like you why cover up a perfect creation

• natural😉

• None... Natural beauties are best.

• off course minimal!

• Minimal and then none. I dont like clowns.

• minimal.

• minimal make up

• None or very little. Subtlety is key

• minimal makeup

• no makeup

• minimal make up

• Depends on the occasion and time restraints really?
    In a rush what ever gets use there on time and is just about aceptable for the situation.
    To go to the shops no makeup
    for sex normally no makeup is fine if you do it a lot but done up for special occasions is nice.
    Country to what a lot of guys say they like I think it works but I also realise it takes time to apply and costs money so keeping it perfect will be a pain for you and an expense and time and money are valuable.

• like with most things, less is always more