Girls, have you ever suffered from any beautification mishaps? Burned your forehead with hair straighteners? Put mascara on your eyeball?

I would like to take the opportunity to find humour in your makeover fails. Please share :P

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 🙈 where to start
    I've stabbed myself in the eye with the bristles brushing my lashes, burnt my ears so many times with heated tools, sprayed perfume in my eyes and had an allergic reaction, had many allergic reactions to products and contoured my face in fluorescent lighting then went to a formal event.

My sister in law is an aesthetician so I guinea pig thee new treatments... laser, chemical peels and photorejuvination etc and have had some baaaaaad reactions 😑

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Was with a friend of mine, wanted to go to the movies that evening, took a shower at her place and used some product from her shelf I thought it was a cleanser. Put on some mascara and blush. Went to the movies. Had a drink afterwards in a pub. Everywhere on my face orange-brownish stripes.
    I had used a self-tanning cream.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scratched my eye with mascara. Burnt my fingers/ears on my straighteners. Burnt/had a reaction on my skin from removing facial hair with a cream. There's probably more but those are the ones I could think of straight away.

0|1
    0|0
  • I HATE when I'm almost done with my makeup, finishing up my mascara and I end up getting it around on my face/lid and have to redo things. Epic fail and it's happened several different times!

0|1
    0|0
  • When I started shaving my legs I used my dad's razor; people started to think I was self harming...

0|1
    0|0
  • I've burned my finger in the same spot three times with a hair crimper. Worried my mom would think I was unworthy of doing my hair, I told her it was a bug bite.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had my head burnt when my friend was curling my hair. I've poked my self in the eye with mascara. That's about it

0|1
    0|0
  • When I first discovered liquid eyeliner I spread it all over my water line above my lower eyelashes and that shit stung my eyes like hell making them bloodshot red lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes burned my head with a curler
    Accidentally touched my eyeballs with the mascara stick and eyeliner getting in my eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I somehow get mascara all over my nose. I always find a way to stab my eye with mascara as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lot of time, generally it's make up who dry my skin and make it look all red.

0|1
    0|0
  • liquid eyeliner in my eye. like ON my eyeball. oww

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes