Girls, have you ever suffered from any beautification mishaps? Burned your forehead with hair straighteners? Put mascara on your eyeball?

I would like to take the opportunity to find humour in your makeover fails. Please share :P

12

Most Helpful Girl

• 🙈 where to start
    I've stabbed myself in the eye with the bristles brushing my lashes, burnt my ears so many times with heated tools, sprayed perfume in my eyes and had an allergic reaction, had many allergic reactions to products and contoured my face in fluorescent lighting then went to a formal event.

My sister in law is an aesthetician so I guinea pig thee new treatments... laser, chemical peels and photorejuvination etc and have had some baaaaaad reactions 😑