What is the most expensive piece of clothing you've ever bought?

Clothes, shoes, belts, purse etc... what was it? do you think it was worth the money you've spend?
did you regret buying it?
Updates:
i put the question wrong. i don't actually care what the item is, i wanted to find out if (you think) spending a lot of money in clothing is really worth it?
i surely regret about some of my buys. for example a pair of shoes that i wore only once, and are soooo uncomfortable i will never ever wear them again.. 200 bucks down the drain..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Handbag $150. I still like it, good quality but don't use it bc it's heavy. It's more like a pretty sculpture now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I spent $200 as well on a coat that doesn't even look great so I regret that. It's a good brand and warm though. Sell your shoes online?

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• tailored suit,

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh, um no I have not regretted it, as it comes with a warranty for rips and also was on sale from $1,200 for $460.

• a good suit is a good buy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• A pair of glitter Doc Marten boots I wore for my graduation! They were £135 and I love them so much! I don't really wear them enough though :( I don't regret it at all though!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's my leather jacket, around 300 euro. My father buy it for me for my birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a dress 👗

0|1
    0|0
    • I only ever wore it once or twice so i don't think it was worth the amount of money that was spent on it

• A $30 shirt lol

0|1
    0|0
  • $300 jacket

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A sport suit jacket, it was $100.

0|0
    0|0
  • jacked and the shoes I wear with that jacked

0|0