What is the most expensive piece of clothing you've ever bought?

Clothes, shoes, belts, purse etc... what was it? do you think it was worth the money you've spend?
did you regret buying it?
i put the question wrong. i don't actually care what the item is, i wanted to find out if (you think) spending a lot of money in clothing is really worth it?
i surely regret about some of my buys. for example a pair of shoes that i wore only once, and are soooo uncomfortable i will never ever wear them again.. 200 bucks down the drain..

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Handbag $150. I still like it, good quality but don't use it bc it's heavy. It's more like a pretty sculpture now.

• Actually I spent $200 as well on a coat that doesn't even look great so I regret that. It's a good brand and warm though. Sell your shoes online?

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• tailored suit,

• Oh, um no I have not regretted it, as it comes with a warranty for rips and also was on sale from $1,200 for $460.

• a good suit is a good buy