Do you dye your hair?

At the moment my hair is not dyed, but im 19 so im young enough to pull off really crazy hair colors yanno? lol
i can't decide what I want next though. I'm either thinking grey with a lavender-y hue. OR i think i should go full out fucking joker green. That would be wild.
the other two options are blonde or ginger red
Updates:
i asked my friends and family to vote for what color I should get and red got the most votes so im going ginger ayyyye

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I regularly dye my hair black, but I'm dying it a dark purple soon. So excited. :D I like the silver with purple tones too, but I won't be able to pull it off and don't want to bleach my hair to that extent, so it's a no-go for me. Still cool though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I did so a few times but I'm back natural now and prefer it this way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I dyed my hair in a dirty blond / light brown before but it damage my hair too much so I keep my dark brown hair like it's.
    Try silver it look very good

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair has been green (it turned yellow/blonde), red (for sure turned blonde), and now it's back to red though slightly purplish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dyed it blue, purple, pink, red, black, brown and blonde. Right now it's pastel blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed it pink once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did so once and it fucked up my hair a lot.. so no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes