Do you dye your hair?

At the moment my hair is not dyed, but im 19 so im young enough to pull off really crazy hair colors yanno? lol
i can't decide what I want next though. I'm either thinking grey with a lavender-y hue. OR i think i should go full out fucking joker green. That would be wild.
the other two options are blonde or ginger red
i asked my friends and family to vote for what color I should get and red got the most votes so im going ginger ayyyye

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I regularly dye my hair black, but I'm dying it a dark purple soon. So excited. :D I like the silver with purple tones too, but I won't be able to pull it off and don't want to bleach my hair to that extent, so it's a no-go for me. Still cool though.