What's wrong with tattoos?

I saw a question today about turn offs amd turn ons and lots of people said that they find tattoos as a turn off. I couldnt help myself but wonder why? For example I have to tattoos and both have a special meaning to me. Would it be a turn off if the person you're dating has such types of tattoos?

163

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a trap stamp or something without meaning... Im not huge on it and that's where I see "what's wrong with tattoos". But that's my personal opinion and to each their own.

I have 5 tats and no one has complained on my end. I view tats as a representation of how one expresses themselves and holds something so dear that they wish to have it kept on them permanently. Each one represents and holds a meaning to it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a big fan of tats. But it's your body. Do as you please.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I get it that some people dont like tats, but why would it be a turn off?

• Being a reserve police officer, I associate tats with the criminal element - outlaw bikers, gang members, etc.

• Oh, I understand. You have a point, most of the gang members do have tats symbolising their loyalty and stuff.