What's wrong with tattoos?

I saw a question today about turn offs amd turn ons and lots of people said that they find tattoos as a turn off. I couldnt help myself but wonder why? For example I have to tattoos and both have a special meaning to me. Would it be a turn off if the person you're dating has such types of tattoos?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a trap stamp or something without meaning... Im not huge on it and that's where I see "what's wrong with tattoos". But that's my personal opinion and to each their own.

I have 5 tats and no one has complained on my end. I view tats as a representation of how one expresses themselves and holds something so dear that they wish to have it kept on them permanently. Each one represents and holds a meaning to it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a big fan of tats. But it's your body. Do as you please.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I get it that some people dont like tats, but why would it be a turn off?

• Being a reserve police officer, I associate tats with the criminal element - outlaw bikers, gang members, etc.

• Oh, I understand. You have a point, most of the gang members do have tats symbolising their loyalty and stuff.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I dont know but I am not particular crazy about them although some may have significant meaning to the wearer.

Plus there is also that thing with not being able to give blood once you have tattoos. So hopefully your mom, dad, kid or S. O have another source.

0|0
    0|0
    • Getting a tattoo doesn't mean that you can't give blood. Most clinics allow you to do it 6 months after getting the tattoo, some wait up to 12 months. Its all about giving possible blood illnesses enough time to develop so they can show up on the tests if the person was infected while having a tattoo being done.

• Show All
    • oh, where are you from?

• The caribbean

• Nothing wrong with them to me. I guess different people have different preferences

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off for me. My ex has a tattoo of pikachu on his ass and I still got with him 😂 I also plan on getting a tattoo of my own this summer in memory of my dogs that passed on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos as long as their well done and not like downright stupid. can definitely be a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it depend on the kind of person who have a tattoo. If he's a "bad boy", punkish guy I find it cool but if not I generally don't like it.

I think it's because I see too many people doing tattoo and it have nothing special about it anymore.
    Too personally I think on a person with an average style of clothing it look kind of weird to me but that's just a silly personal opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• Well the problem with tattoos is that they are permanent and they are trendy. Most likely in 10 years you will regret having it done. What is symbolic and meaningful to you know could very easily change in 10 years. Think of the long haul.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just look stupid and trashy, especially on a woman.

1|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes